Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

The Bills beat the Jets because... (karma reasons only)

Just Jack

The Whammy Weenie continues to watch the games from atop the printer in the living room.  Undefeated since it returned to its rightful perch.

• Like 2

I went to the bar for lunch and lost money on Quickdraw. Every time I've done that they've lost. I now have to do that. If I win, I know I have to put it all back in and lose.

Story time...each year my 2 brothers and I exchange stupid t-shirts for Christmas.  This year, I got a shirt with Bea Arthur wearing a Bills t-shirt.  Awesome.  

Game against ATL, I put the shirt on at halftime, Bills came out and played better the 2nd half, won.

Game against the JESTS, I put the shirt on at halftime, Bills came out and played better the 2nd half, won.

I'll be wearing the shirt all game on Saturday so I'm expecting utter dominance from the Bills.

If anyone wants the shirt, there are kids sizes left...

https://www.teepublic.com/kids-t-shirt/15386424-bea-arthur-golden-girls-buffalo

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Speaking of t-shirts, I almost lost this game for us.

Just before the Jests scored their touchdown to pull within 3, Mrs. snafu asked if I was wearing the Mighty Taco t-shirt.  

I said “pffffttt, no! It’s the Jets!”

After the touchdown, she gave me the look that only a witchy jinx expert gives and I asked her to please reverse the nightmare I just created. I got berated pretty good for being an idiot. I think there was an incantation or spell in there so I just took my lumps. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

22 minutes ago, snafu said:

Just before the Jests scored their touchdown to pull within 3, Mrs. snafu asked if I was wearing the Mighty Taco t-shirt.  

After the touchdown, she gave me the look that only a witchy jinx expert gives and I asked her to please reverse the nightmare I just created. I got berated pretty good for being an idiot. I think there was an incantation or spell in there so I just took my lumps.

So you will wearing your Mighty Taco shirt under your suit on Saturday?

55 minutes ago, Ann said:

So you will wearing your Mighty Taco shirt under your suit on Saturday?

Yes.

It will be on. I won’t be obnoxious about it. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 hour ago, snafu said:

Yes.

It will be on. I won’t be obnoxious about it. 

You say that now, but what about after a few trips to the open bar?

• Haha 2

22 hours ago, snafu said:

Mrs SNAFU calls to him from another room, “ Do you have sharp stabbing pains in your chest, like someone’s stabbing your VooDoo doll with a pin?”

”Why, no” he replied. 
A few moments later she yelled out, “How about NOW?”

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1