Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs New England: Wild Card Game Day Thread

Ann

1 minute ago, Alaska Darin said:

Don't discount all the OLine injuries

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Oline shuffling.

Possibly.  The other consideration is blocking scheme.  Daboll wanted a zone scheme, and they were running that to not much success.  He could have changed/modified it.  We don't have the most physical oline, but they're better than what was on the field mid season.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Foxx said:

And on defense. He is quite good at it too.

No point in leaving them on the table. See what they are trying to do and make your adjustments.  

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Same. I was a little guy, and it was one of my first Bills game. Third row from the top on the upper deck -- learned a lot about how to smuggle cans of beer past security from the fans around us. One guy had taped an entire case to his body under his snowsuit  :classic_laugh: 

That was me in the early '70's. Dad used to take us. I also learned that on buses you pissed out the windows and if you tried really hard, you could just about make the bus tip over by rocking it side to side going down the highway.

Good times.

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Oline shuffling.

And I think it was Ann posted something in the lead up to the game thread that we have changed our run blocking scheme

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Foxx said:

That was me in the early '70's. Dad used to take us. I also learned that on busses you pissed out the windows and if you tried rely hard, you could just about make the bus tip over by rocking it side to side going down the highway.

Good times.

image.png.3ed0a20501cfb67c223e2cae62b3582f.png

• Haha 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, Cinga said:

And I think it was Ann posted something in the lead up to the game thread that we have changed our run blocking scheme

Missed that. Will have to look for that later. Thanks!

• Like 1

Just now, Joe said:

The best TE we've ever had

Who some fans HATED because he missed some bunnies while trying to do too much. Nope, fix it, then make the GREAT plays. His hand eye workouts are impressive, but I think it was largely concentration. Run before the catch syndrome. 

• Cheers 1

7 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

So…

We go into the half up 27-3, absolutely dominating them. DOMINATING.

Who expected it?

I’d like to propose, if he’s willing, that @Joe change his handle to “Negative Joe”.

Hey, I just got here. @Joe was extremely positive as far as Joe goes before kickoff. I was proud of him that late into almost the game!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Joe said:

The best TE we've ever had

Which really says a lot about how bad this organization has been at finding/developing one.

• Like 3