Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo vs Kansas City: Divisional Round Game Day Thread

Ann

Just now, 4merper4mer said:

He grazed his jersey.  Meanwhile look at Diggs in the TB end zone.  It’s a joke.

It looked like more than a graze, Jackson had a handful.  That gets called every time.

I know this officiating crew doesn't make as many calls as others but this is sorta crazy. Oliver and Phillips are getting mugged regularly and they called that nonsense hold of Jackson?

• Like 3

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

He grazed his jersey.  Meanwhile look at Diggs in the TB end zone.  It’s a joke.

Be fair, he GRABBED his jersey, stupidly. 

Holy hell, what a lucky TD throw…….

• Like 1

We definitely miss Tre tonight.  Jackson has been good but not tonight.  That wasn’t him but we have to tighten this up.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

I know this officiating crew doesn't make as many calls as others but this is sorta crazy. Oliver and Phillips are getting mugged regularly and they called that nonsense hold of Jackson?

He did not tug the jersey!

• Cheers 1

Just now, Augie said:

Be fair, he GRABBED his jersey, stupidly. 

Holy hell, what a lucky TD throw…….

I think the point is all the holding their line is doing, and that is what gets called… and on what would have been a stop.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

Just now, Ann said:

I think the point is all the holding their line is doing, and that is what gets called… and on what would have been a stop.

Oh, no question that;’s how they won last year. There could have been assault charges that never drew a flag. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 4merper4mer said:

We definitely miss Tre tonight.  Jackson has been good but not tonight.  That wasn’t him but we have to tighten this up.

Agree with this.  Frazer and McD are going to need to change it up a little.

1 minute ago, Augie said:

Seems like a SUPER FAST first half, with relatively little scoring. Feels odd. 

Good.

Make the anxiety end sooner.

• Like 1