• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Alaska Darin

• Nanker

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Who's the ears with the guy?

He's the voice of the DirecTV Redzone Channel, and I'll repeat what I said earlier in the year: the dude is so exceptionally good at what he does that few people ever mock his ears on social media.

He's funny as hell, and knows the game, and makes RedZone a great channel.

But yeah. Them's some serious listening tools.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

He's the voice of the DirecTV Redzone Channel, and I'll repeat what I said earlier in the year: the dude is so exceptionally good at what he does that few people ever mock his ears on social media.

He's funny as hell, and knows the game, and makes RedZone a great channel.

But yeah. Them's some serious listening tools.

I've never seen him on the redzone channel but he is on other shows and is like watching Watters... a pompus prick, can't stand listening/watching the dude.

Just now, MothersMilk said:

I've never seen him on the redzone channel but he is on other shows and is like watching Watters... a pompus prick, can't stand listening/watching the dude.

To each his own, I suppose. I almost exclusively know him from RedZone.

Though I don't recall Ricky Watters as a pompous prick.

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

To each his own, I suppose. I almost exclusively know him from RedZone.

Though I don't recall Ricky Watters as a pompous prick.

Wrong Watters... the one on Fox news. 

16 hours ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Who's the ears with the guy?

image.jpeg.c16c921dffb4b4785e540a5fd7d36e71.jpeg

Seriously, I’m going to enjoy the fans here in N.E. responses to my asking them if they will still be fans of Tampa Bay or will they switch back to the Giants if BB retires. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Tom Brady has millions of reasons to extend his career just another week

Brady's retirement report sparked confusion

Tom Brady may be retiring after 22 seasons in the NFL with the New England Patriots and Tampa Bay Buccaneers but he’ll be paid handsomely if he decides to call it quits after Feb. 4.

Brady initially signed a two-year contract with the Buccaneers before the start of the 2020 season. He would later sign a one-year extension through the 2022 season with three voided years for salary cap purposes. The contract included a no-trade clause and a no-franchise or transition tag clause.

According to Spotrac, $15 million of Brady’s $20 million signing bonus was deferred to Feb. 4, 2022. If Brady retires before Friday, he will give up the bonus money. Should Brady decide to continue to the 2022 season, Spotrac notes his entire salary would be guaranteed but voided if he decides to retire.

</snip>

• Wow 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Ann said:

Tom Brady may be retiring after 22 seasons in the NFL with the New England Patriots and Tampa Bay Buccaneers but he’ll be paid handsomely if he decides to call it quits after Feb. 4.

Brady initially signed a two-year contract with the Buccaneers before the start of the 2020 season. He would later sign a one-year extension through the 2022 season with three voided years for salary cap purposes. The contract included a no-trade clause and a no-franchise or transition tag clause.

According to Spotrac, $15 million of Brady’s $20 million signing bonus was deferred to Feb. 4, 2022. If Brady retires before Friday, he will give up the bonus money. Should Brady decide to continue to the 2022 season, Spotrac notes his entire salary would be guaranteed but voided if he decides to retire.

</snip>

Tampa Bay should cut him today, especially if by some chance the contract doesn't specify that Brady gets the $15M if he is cut by the Bucs.  Just completely screw Marsha over.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Ann said:

</snip>

3 hours ago, Core Four said:

Tampa Bay should cut him today, especially if by some chance the contract doesn't specify that Brady gets the $15M if he is cut by the Bucs.  Just completely screw Marsha over.

It’s good either way. Tampons should pay him the $4mill because they bought their Lombardi. And unless Rogers comes over there they will probably circle the drain for years to come.