• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Alaska Darin

• Nanker

17 hours ago, snafu said:

See you in the Super Bowl, douchebag.

Defeat Tom Brady in the Superbowl and people start wondering If the real GOAT is wearing a Bills Jersey...

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Tom Brady unretiring?  That's - <Shakes Magic Jezebel 9-Ball of Intersectionality> - misogynistic and toxic masculinity.  :classic_laugh:

• Doh! 1
  • Haha 1

• 3 weeks later...
Deranged Rhino
24 minutes ago, Ann said:

He will be 45 when the 2022 season starts, 46 for the 2023 season. At some point, time has to catch-up with him. Exactly how much would a team be willing to pay in 2023 for a 46 year-old QB?

tag.jpg.7325dc2619c5a493fb972a95ecf79d57.jpg

Part of me wants to see him play until his 50s, just because that would be cool to see. Another part of me wants to see his hubris force him to hold on too long and get pummeled for it every snap of every game. 

Then I think, why not both? 

• Love 1

Seasons1992
22 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Part of me wants to see him play until his 50s, just because that would be cool to see. Another part of me wants to see his hubris force him to hold on too long and get pummeled for it every snap of every game. 

Here's another option: 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Same, except I want that to be at 45, not 50.

• Like 2

A secret plan, a bombshell lawsuit, and a soccer match: Inside Tom Brady’s un-retirement

On Feb. 1, Tom Brady announced that he was stepping away from football. The Buccaneers moved ahead with Bruce Arians as head coach and assessed their options at quarterback.

By March 30, Brady was back with the Bucs, preparing to play his 23rd NFL season at age 45. And his head coach was Todd Bowles after Arians retired and took a consulting job with the team.

How did this drastic turn of events take place in just two months? This wasn’t a Brett Favre situation, with Brady walking away for several months before getting the itch again during training camp. Brady was “retired” for all of 40 days, and came back in time for the Buccaneers to be active in free agency.

Instead, Brady’s change of heart was the result of a fascinating fall of dominos involving the Miami Dolphins, Sean Payton, Brian Flores’s lawsuit, former Patriots offensive lineman Rich Ohrnberger, and a Manchester United soccer match.

</snip>

20 hours ago, Ann said:

A secret plan, a bombshell lawsuit, and a soccer match: Inside Tom Brady’s un-retirement

On Feb. 1, Tom Brady announced that he was stepping away from football. The Buccaneers moved ahead with Bruce Arians as head coach and assessed their options at quarterback.

By March 30, Brady was back with the Bucs, preparing to play his 23rd NFL season at age 45. And his head coach was Todd Bowles after Arians retired and took a consulting job with the team.

How did this drastic turn of events take place in just two months? This wasn’t a Brett Favre situation, with Brady walking away for several months before getting the itch again during training camp. Brady was “retired” for all of 40 days, and came back in time for the Buccaneers to be active in free agency.

Instead, Brady’s change of heart was the result of a fascinating fall of dominos involving the Miami Dolphins, Sean Payton, Brian Flores’s lawsuit, former Patriots offensive lineman Rich Ohrnberger, and a Manchester United soccer match.

</snip>

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Ann said:

Yeah...flat on his back, unconscious, with a knee bent at an unnatural angle.

• Haha 1
  • Applause 2