• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Alaska Darin

• Nanker

27 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Every time someone calls this clown the goat, i just laugh.  He wouldn't have survived a season outside this pansy era.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

bradytackle.gif

If I was on Twitter, I'd post this GIF on Portnoy's tweet about Brady being "the greatest athlete of all time".  Try to imagine what Michael Jordan would have done in a similar situation during a basketball game.

CarpetCrawler
3 hours ago, snafu said:

Maybe Brady moves back to Boston to become the offensive coordinator for the Patriots. 

I really doubt he has the patience to be a coach, too behind the scenes for his ego. And he'll never play second fiddle to Belichick again. He'll end up in a broadcast booth somewhere where he'll continue to have his ass kissed every week of the football season.

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
56 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

I really doubt he has the patience to be a coach, too behind the scenes for his ego. And he'll never play second fiddle to Belichick again. He'll end up in a broadcast booth somewhere where he'll continue to have his ass kissed every week of the football season.

I wonder if, once he retires, he'll campaign to have all the rules the NFL changed for him changed back so no one can break his records...

18 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

I wonder if, once he retires, he'll campaign to have all the rules the NFL changed for him changed back so no one can break his records...

Brady can campaign all he wants, doubt anyone will listen.  The most expensive player on the team is typically the QB.  No team wants their largest investment seriously injured so they are not going to push for rules on the QB to be relaxed like it was in 1985.

Oh the drama. “The World Awaits Brady’s Decision to Retire” trumpets the local rags. 

F him and the stolen pony he rode around the League on. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

24 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Evaluating?  Decompressing? 

&#%$ing pussy.  He's Aaron Rodgers without the manufactured angst.

He probably is but I don't find her attractive.

Tom Brady on 'Very Difficult Issue' in Gisele Bundchen Marriage

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

He probably is but I don't find her attractive.

Tom Brady on 'Very Difficult Issue' in Gisele Bundchen Marriage

Yeah.  I'm sure he's wearing the penis in that relationship.

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
7 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Yeah.  I'm sure he's wearing the penis in that relationship.

And yes, I'm perfectly fine with casting aspersions at this mother&#%$er's masculinity.

tom-brady-dancing.gif

• Haha 3

On 1/29/2022 at 4:38 PM, Ann said:

I don’t see it that way. During the playoff drought, the Bills were consistently without a real quarterback. (Except for Bledsoe’s first eight games, and except for Ryan Fitzpatrick.) For most of those years they didn’t have a plausible offensive line. Every GM they had during the drought deserved to be fired. 

So, a guy like Tom Brady shows up and beats us twice a year. That exposes the incompetence of the bad GM, improves our draft position, and helps keep us out of the playoffs (which we had no business being in anyway). Making bad teams like those look better with additional wins against the Patriots would have been like putting lipstick on a pig. 

Now, the Bills have a real general manager. A real head coach. A real quarterback. If we could only get a real defensive coordinator we’d be set! 

Edited by Arm of Harm