Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

ESPN: A Global Entity of Forced Thought

Ann

On-Air Talent Discuss Toxic Workplace Environment in Whistleblower’s Explosive Undercover Footage

A longer video can be seen here.

</snip>

The footage was obtained by former ESPN Studio Operator, Trevor Adams, who previously sent a company wide email airing these concerns, and others shared by his coworkers, about the problematic workplace environment.

Surveillance footage outside of Adams’ home shows local law enforcement arriving at the request of ESPN which flagged him as a security threat two days after that his email was sent. During the interaction with law enforcement, they confirmed that they were sent by the company as a result of the email.

</snip>

• Cheers 3

How far ESPN has fallen.  That was a great channel in the 1990's, now not so much.  ESPN and Disney (another former great American company) destroyed by leftists.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Core Four said:

How far ESPN has fallen.  That was a great channel in the 1990's, now not so much.  ESPN and Disney (another former great American company) destroyed by leftists.

ESPN has been going downhill ever since Tom Mees passed away.  MHO.  YMMV.

• Like 3

ESPN was the reason why I broke down and began getting cable TV in the early 80's. That said, I don't think I have watched a program of theirs, outside of MNF, in probably a decade or more.

• Like 4

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

ESPN was the reason why I broke down and began getting cable TV in the early 80's. That said, I don't think I have watched a program of theirs, outside of MNF, in probably a decade or more.

ESPN U & ESPN+ have a lot of great, fringe sporting events - college hockey, baseball, & lax, now the NLL & NHL, & a ton less popular sports like cricket.

But except for when the Bills are on MNF, haven't watched SC nor any of their other shows (except Sunday Countdown, when NFLN's pregame show is caught up or in commercial will watch that) in at least a decade, probably longer than that.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

They've come a long way from their early days when they did live broadcasts of The America's Cup... which is when I first started watching them. Haven't tuned them in for probably 20 years or more.

• Cheers 1

Like others, if it's not MNF, I never turn on ESPN. I have no idea who is really on there anymore. I just assumed the jumped the shark by the time they were being mocked with ESPN The Ocho, covering the worldwide dodgeball tournament.

Life imitates art: ESPN 8 'The Ocho' debuts August 8 | Daily Hive Vancouver

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Like others, if it's not MNF, I never turn on ESPN. I have no idea who is really on there anymore. I just assumed the jumped the shark by the time they were being mocked with ESPN The Ocho, covering the worldwide dodgeball tournament.

Life imitates art: ESPN 8 'The Ocho' debuts August 8 | Daily Hive Vancouver

Bill Simmons used to be the only reason to pay attention to ESPN at all.  He was the one who came up with "The Ocho".

• Like 1

Just now, Alaska Darin said:

Bill Simmons used to be the only reason to pay attention to ESPN at all.  He was the one who came up with "The Ocho".

Y'know what's pathetic? I just thought the Ocho was a joke from the movie. I literally had no idea until this moment that it actually exists.

I'm literally shaking. :classic_laugh:

• Haha 3