Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Super Bowl Commercials Thread.

B-Man

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Foxx said:

Turkish Airlines commercial, really?

A commercial with the effects of a Roland Emmerich tentpole movie, but much better plot and casting.

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Matthew McConaughey in a space suit in a hot air balloon selling SalesForce?  Whiskey Tango Foxtrot?  That had me pining for a Lincoln commercial.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

What is wrong with JLo?

My husband said she is promoting breast equality showing her left boob hangs as low as her right boob.

WTH was up with that outfit!?!?!

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, Foxx said:

What is wrong with JLo?

Let's start with Gigli.  Maid in Manhattan.  Anaconda.  The Wedding Planner.  Monster In Law.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Let's start with Gigli.  Maid in Manhattan.  Anaconda.  The Wedding Planner.  Monster In Law.

A REALLY annoying guest role on the original Law & Order ...

1 hour ago, Ann said:

My husband said she is promoting breast equality showing her left boob hangs as low as her right boob.

WTH was up with that outfit!?!?!

I mean... she's got what... an 18 inch waist and a 52 inch derriere? That shit is downright freaky.

24 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I mean... she's got what... an 18 inch waist and a 52 inch derriere? That shit is downright freaky.

I think she's pretty in a very made-up way, especially considering she is 52 years old!  But that outfit was :classic_blink:

• Cheers 1

Best Super Bowl Commercials of 2022: A Complete Guide

14 hours ago  The Best Super Bowl Commercials of 2022: A Complete Guide ·

Every Super Bowl 56 commercial, ranked - FanSided

17 hours ago  Here we are ranking all of the Super Bowl 56 commercials, as they happen. We'll pick the best and worst commercials from the event for you.

7 hours ago, Core Four said:

Is it just me, or have the commercials gone way down hill from even just a few years back?

Coincides with the rise of the SJW.  Scolds and virtue signalers are no fun

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

3 minutes ago, devnull said:

Coincides with the rise of the SJW.  Scolds and virtue signalers are no fun

Not to get too political, but yeah, there is something to "go woke, go broke."  Happens all too often; no one wants to be told what to do or what makes them a "good person" according to some sicko.

• Like 2

Part of the problem with SB commercials anymore is that you no longer have to wait for the SB to see most of the commercials. It wasn't long ago you had no idea what you were going to see, which was half the enjoyment.

The Amazon with Scarlett Johansson was funny as hell, but I hate Alexa so I think that's because this is one of the best scenes she's ever done. 

• Like 2

• 1 year later...