Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills ticket prices going up

mead107

I hope they provide better weather...

</snip>

"We think it's fair market value," said Bills Vice President of Ticket Sales and Service, Chris Colleary, who mentioned the increases are not across the board. "We compare other teams' prices; we compare our historical prices. We compare the value of that seat as a season ticket, the value as a single game. We evaluate every seat, every row. There are some seats that may go up $3 a game and there are others that might go up $20 a game. The seats that go up $20 a game might be in the first five rows of the 100-level compared to a seat in the 300 level. So, we factor all those things in it."

Among other factors are the home opponents for the upcoming season. Teams like Tennessee and Green Bay, in addition to Pittsburgh, and the Patriots offer a strong home opponent draw and that will be factored into the team's dynamic ticket pricing.

More than half of the general admission tickets (52.2%) will see the smallest increase in pricing ranging from $3 to $8.50 per game.

Roughly 20 percent of the tickets (more than 13,000 seats) are available for $60 or less as the Bills continue to offer one of the lowest season ticket prices in the NFL at $45 per game.

</snip>

Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills from an entertainment standpoint is near or at the top of the league IMO. More bang for your buck then practically any team in the league. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Figster said:

Josh Allen and the Buffalo Bills from an entertainment standpoint is near or at the top of the league IMO. More bang for your buck then practically any team in the league. 

Yeah, you are almost always going to have the Bills in it, and be entertained.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

If anyone is complaining about ticket prices in Buffalo, turn your fan card in now. It's the best value in the NFL.

I don’t know about best value. My impression is that Green Bay has less expensive tickets and certainly much less expensive concessions. Also Rodgers is among the greatest QBs ever to play, with a higher QB rating and better yards per attempt than Brady. 

I’ll grant that Buffalo is easily among the top 5 for value. Probably top 3. 

• Cheers 2

On 2/11/2022 at 8:41 PM, Arm of Harm said:

I don’t know about best value. My impression is that Green Bay has less expensive tickets and certainly much less expensive concessions. Also Rodgers is among the greatest QBs ever to play, with a higher QB rating and better yards per attempt than Brady. 

I’ll grant that Buffalo is easily among the top 5 for value. Probably top 3. 

I hope those Packer fans enjoy the beginning of being bad, with Jordan Love as their QB.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

I hope those Packer fans enjoy the beginning of being bad, with Jordan Love as their QB.

Rodgers has been propping up that team for years. They've had a lot of bad coaching, such as Mike McCarthy. A lot of bad GMs, such as the old GM who released players shortly after Rodgers praised them. Or this new GM, who traded up for Love. Rodgers' draft profile indicated he was accurate at throwing the football and good at processing information. Love's draft profile was the opposite of that. Love was considered a "raw" prospect, who presumably needed to be cooked before he could demonstrate good accuracy or information processing. To make up for that he had great physical traits. Whenever I hear "raw, great physical traits," I think of guys like Ryan Leaf, J.P. Losman, and E.J. Manuel. If I'm Aaron Rodgers, I'm very concerned about the front office blowing a first round pick on a guy like that, when that same pick could have been used to improve the offense or defense.