Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Joe Biden and the 25th Amendment

Foxx

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Ann said:

Wonder what they do in cabinet meetings when he dozes off? Do they sit there politely and wait till he wakes again? Or do they just "here we go again" and perhaps do shots when he snoozes? Now I wonder if they do shots, how many is the most in one meeting?

• Like 2
  • I don't know 1

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

Wonder what they do in cabinet meetings when he dozes off? Do they sit there politely and wait till he wakes again? Or do they just "here we go again" and perhaps do shots when he snoozes? Now I wonder if they do shots, how many is the most in one meeting?

They “call a lid on it”.

Edited by snafu
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

Jabba The Hutt
3 hours ago, Cinga said:

2 hours ago, snafu said:

They “call a lid on it”.

They draw dicks on his face in sharpie!

• Facepalm 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Cinga said:

There's actually an instruction manual that covers those sorts of incidents...

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B00D45LNFE

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

devnull
14 hours ago, Cinga said:

• Haha 7

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

On the one hand...it did actually happen, that pilots in WWII who bailed out into the New Guinea jungle got eaten by cannibals.

On the other hand...Uncle Bosey died in the crash of a twin-engine (not single engine) A-20 light bomber (not reconnaissance plane) that ditched into the ocean (not over land, in the jungle) due to engine failure (was not shot down), and Uncle Bosey was likely eaten by sharks (not fuzzy-wuzzies.)

https://pacificwrecks.com/people/veterans/finnegan/index.html

• Cheers 1

Fansince88
12 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

On the one hand...it did actually happen, that pilots in WWII who bailed out into the New Guinea jungle got eaten by cannibals.

On the other hand...Uncle Bosey died in the crash of a twin-engine (not single engine) A-20 light bomber (not reconnaissance plane) that ditched into the ocean (not over land, in the jungle) due to engine failure (was not shot down), and Uncle Bosey was likely eaten by sharks (not fuzzy-wuzzies.)

BUT, Uncle Bosey did exist. Bozo said so.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

BUT, Uncle Bosey did exist. Bozo said so.

Uncle Bosey did, in fact, exist.  

Everything else Biden said is wrong.  :facepalm:

4 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Independent Fact Checkers find the (p)Resident remarks today about his Uncle Bosey to be true. We know from historical records he did indeed have an Uncle whose plane went down in WWII and he was lost. The only question of contention is whether he was eaten by sharks or by cannibals of which there is no way to know for sure since well, he was eaten. Knowing much of history is verbally related and handed down through the generations we have no reason then to disbelieve what Joe claims he was told by his family

Just made that up, sounds about right though doesn't it? :bsflag: 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Jean-Pierre told reporters aboard Air Force One that the 81-year-old president was merely expressing how “incredibly proud” he was of Finnegan when Biden suggested New Guinea natives had eaten him in 1944.

“You saw the president, he was incredibly proud of his uncle’s service in uniform. You saw him at the War Memorial. It was incredibly emotional and important to him,” Jean-Pierre said en route to Philadelphia, where Biden was making his third consecutive day of campaign visits to the Keystone State.

“You saw him respond to all of you when asked about the moment yesterday and his uncle who lost his life when the military aircraft he was on crashed in the Pacific after taking off near New Guinea.”

The press secretary cut short follow-up questions, citing the presidential plane’s approach to the Philadelphia airport.

Yeah, I'm gonna go with, dementia riddled old man gets wires crossed and can't distinguish fantasy from reality.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

Billsandhorns
1 hour ago, Hedge said:

Yeah, I'm gonna go with, dementia riddled old man gets wires crossed and can't distinguish fantasy from reality.

What explains the lies he's told the rest of his life? 

• I don't know 1
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Hedge said:

• Haha 3

36 minutes ago, Billsandhorns said:

What explains the lies he's told the rest of his life? 

There is no doubt that he's a serial liar. But at this point, he's lucky not to stab himself in the eye with the fork he uses to eat ice cream.

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 minutes ago, Hedge said:

There is no doubt that he's a serial liar. But at this point, he's lucky not to stab himself in the eye with the fork he uses to eat ice cream.

My opinion of him right now is the same as my opinion of Trump for many years: not a liar, because lying is an affirmative act of denying reality...and neither of them knows what that is.  

• O Rly 1