Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

Deranged Rhino
3 hours ago, Ann said:

I too think he has growing to do, which is exciting as hell. He's one of best QBs in the league, and the future is very bright for the Buffalo Bills.

Yup. He’s even not in his prime window yet. I’d argue for QBs today it’s 27-32, the mental part of the game has that much of a learning curve imo.  

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Yup. He’s even not in his prime window yet. I’d argue for QBs today it’s 27-32, the mental part of the game has that much of a learning curve imo.  

On a related not of the mental game, I was having a discussion recently and the topic of the NFL no longer requiring draft prospects to take the Wonderlic.  During our conversation, we came across the following URL

https://wonderlictestpractice.com/lamar-jackson-wonderlic-test-score/

Josh Allen scored a 37 :beer:

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

10 hours ago, Foxx said:

Sean McDermott is 0-3 on the road in the playoffs. Hopefully that streak ends this weekend.

I get this as a stat, but this year the  Bills beat both the Chefs and NE* on their home turfs, and the NE* win came after the embarrassing windstorm loss on MNF while the KC win came off the AFC Championship loss.

There are plenty of things to think about going into this game, but that stat isn't one of them, in my opinion. I don't think this team gives a shit where it plays, or what the stats are against their opponent.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Beer__League__Hockey
13 hours ago, devnull said:

On a related not of the mental game, I was having a discussion recently and the topic of the NFL no longer requiring draft prospects to take the Wonderlic.  During our conversation, we came across the following URL

https://wonderlictestpractice.com/lamar-jackson-wonderlic-test-score/

Josh Allen scored a 37 :beer:

You know who go the best Wonderlic score, right.  He's the same guy that wears his wedding ring when he plays.  And he went to some second rate school, I forget.  But he's not to be confused with the guy related to Jack Nicklaus that didn't wear gloves.

Edited by Beer__League__Hockey
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I get this as a stat, but this year the  Bills beat both the Chefs and NE* on their home turfs, and the NE* win came after the embarrassing windstorm loss on MNF while the KC win came off the AFC Championship loss.

There are plenty of things to think about going into this game, but that stat isn't one of them, in my opinion. I don't think this team gives a shit where it plays, or what the stats are against their opponent.

I don't disagree. It is however a matter of record and one that will be reported as a matter if they are unable to get the win this weekend. I do not think it matters where this group plays either. We see that they win equally as well away from home. That said, going into a hostile environment such as Arrowhead can be a difficult place to play if only for the noise factor. Yes, the boys can work around it but it does present another obstacle that is put in the way.

We were a slip of the foot and/or possibly zigging left when if we had zagged right, we would be playing at home the rest of the playoffs. It is what it is though and I trust in the process and Josh's will.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Beer__League__Hockey said:

You know who go the best Wonderlic score, right.  He's the same guy that wears his wedding ring when he plays.  And he went to some second rate school, I forget.  But he's not to be confused with the guy related to Jack Nicklaus that didn't wear gloves.

You mean the active NFL QB that openly cheers for a team he no longer plays for?

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, devnull said:

You mean the active NFL QB that openly cheers for a team he no longer plays for?

That might be the coolest story about the NE Massacre.  No other team can ever &#%$ing claim that.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • FANtastic 1
  • Love 1

8 minutes ago, Foxx said:

This is new to me. Belichick went into the Bills locker room after the game? Why have I not heard about this before now?

It is buried in the aftermath thread somewhere.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Ann said:

It is buried in the aftermath thread somewhere.

I'm not sure how I feel about it. On the one hand that is pretty ballsy to walk into an opposing locker room. Did he barge in, did he ask to come in? On the other, it is pretty cool I guess, even if it is Darth Hoodie.

Does this type of thing happen often? I'm guessing not.

• Like 2

Just now, Foxx said:

I'm not sure how I feel about it. On the one hand that is pretty ballsy to walk into an opposing locker room. Did he barge in, did he ask to come in? On the other, it is pretty cool I guess.

Does this type of thing happen often? I'm guessing not.

From what I read, no it does not happen often. I don't know if he knocked or sent in a reconnaissance team first. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, Ann said:

From what I read, no it does not happen often. I don't know if he knocked or sent in a reconnaissance team first. 

About as often as Belichick gets gang-raped in a playoff game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3