Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

7 hours ago, B-Man said:

Josh rocking a new visor at practice today..............😄

Ej0vocIWoAEJbjK?format=jpg&name=360x360         Ej0vpltWsAU4HX7?format=jpg&name=360x360

He is slowly morphing into

fc29068503398ad5123828792d8c0459.png

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

Comparison of Allen’s first 16 games vs. his last 16 (he has now played 32 as a pro):

1-16:   55%, 13 passing TDs, 18 INTs

17-32:  62%, 29 passing TDs, 4 INTs

That folks is improvement.

• Like 4

3rd and long doesn’t mean short pass and punt anymore now that we have Allen.  

this is so overdue. 

Edited by Teddy KGB
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, Teddy KGB said:

3rd and long doesn’t mean short pass and punt anymore now that we have Allen.  

this is so overdue. 

I haven't been able to find a stat for conversion % on 3d and 10 or more but Bills have got to be the top team (or close).  It's been incredible.

Even tonight when Josh threw a bunch of bad balls, he converted a couple of those.

• Like 5

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
2 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

I haven't been able to find a stat for conversion % on 3d and 10 or more but Bills have got to be the top team (or close).  It's been incredible.

Even tonight when Josh threw a bunch of bad balls, he converted a couple of those.

Agreed.

I commented earlier that I expect to convert, regardless of down and distance, these days.

• Like 4

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, Ann said:

The big things with Josh get all the eyeballs, the rocket arm, the athletic runs, his huge frame -- but it's been his attention to all the little things, like this moment of leadership, that has set him apart from other heir-apparents since his first day in Buffalo. He's the perfect guy for this team, this region, and in this moment. It's very hard not to root for the guy.

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, Ann said:

Hey Mead! 👋

6 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Welcome, Mead! Glad to have you. 🍻

Thanks. 

other place not as good  as it was.  

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

32 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I predict that he will overtake Zak. 

too soon ?

HAHA!! His game was sick Tuesday but not as sick as Zaks break. That was just as hard to watch though

17 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

The big things with Josh get all the eyeballs, the rocket arm, the athletic runs, his huge frame -- but it's been his attention to all the little things, like this moment of leadership, that has set him apart from other heir-apparents since his first day in Buffalo. He's the perfect guy for this team, this region, and in this moment. It's very hard not to root for the guy.

Well said, my friend. I was one that loved this kid since he was drafted and it was as much for who he is as it was for the talent he possesses. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2