Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Josh Allen ..................The Book of Josh.

B-Man

Josh Allen is PFF's No. 5 QB so far in 2020 :classic_blink:

</snip>

After nine games played by Allen and the Bills, he’s their fifth-highest graded QB so far this season with an overall mark of 86.8. Currently the only players out-ranking Allen are: Patrick Mahomes (89.7), Tom Brady (90.9), Russell Wilson (93.1) and Aaron Rodgers (93.8).

</snip>

NFL Ranks Josh at #5

I thought this was interesting.

Seahawks coach Pete Carroll must have raised a few eyebrows around the league when he lamented his "real nice plan" to stop a Buffalo ground attack ranked in the bottom third of the league entering their Week 9 matchup. Ensconced in creative play-caller Brian Daboll's wide open aerial attack, Allen proceeded to pass on 23 of his first 25 snaps, jumping out to a 24-7 lead before Carroll realized his coaching staff isn't the only one to reach an epiphany about maximizing offensive output by letting his quarterback do the cooking. That philosophy is paying off just as well for Buffalo, only the 13th team in NFL history to record at least 20 first downs in each of the first nine games of a single season, per Sharp Football. The last two teams to accomplish that feat were the 2017 *Patriots and 2018 Rams, each closing out the season with a trip to the Super Bowl.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ann said:

Josh Allen is PFF's No. 5 QB so far in 2020 :classic_blink:

</snip>

After nine games played by Allen and the Bills, he’s their fifth-highest graded QB so far this season with an overall mark of 86.8. Currently the only players out-ranking Allen are: Patrick Mahomes (89.7), Marsha (90.9), Russell Wilson (93.1) and Aaron Rodgers (93.8).

</snip>

Not a bad group to be lumped in with.

• Cheers 1

CarpetCrawler

11 seconds left, I had already typed out 'The King of The North' to text to my Russell Wilson loving friend, I was about to hit send and I stopped myself. I said, "nah I can wait 11 seconds, I don't want to jinx it."

If he could only play consistently for 4 quarters. I don't know if it's him, or the coaches, or the process, but these crappy 3rd quarters have to end.

Edited by CarpetCrawler
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

11 seconds left, I had already typed out 'The King of The North' to text to my Russell Wilson loving friend, I was about to hit send and I stopped myself. I said, "nah I can wait 11 seconds, I don't want to jinx it."

If he could only play consistently for 4 quarters. I don't know if it's him, or the coaches, or the process, but these crappy 3rd quarters have to end.

I don’t know wth they are doing in the locker room at the half, but they need to stop it. The third quarter blues are a real thing with this team.

• Like 3

In fairness, 

1 hour ago, Ann said:

At the risk of being Debbie Downer, three of those guys (Seattle, Atlanta and KC) behind Josh had their bye weeks already.

I'm glad he's even IN that graphic, but it's going to look a lot different next week, especially with Wilson playing the Cards.