Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Silly Season - Dumb Stuff to Ponder Over because Actual Football is so Far Off

Alaska Darin

Alaska Darin

Hard to argue with Joe here.  I would probably give up a 6th for McCaffrey (assuming we could get him under the cap) but nothing higher.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Whatnot78 said:

Cleveland Browns offseason.

*end thread

Is this related to "dumb stuff," or to "actual football is so far off?"

• Haha 1

Just now, Crap Throwing Monkey said:

Is this related to "dumb stuff," or to "actual football is so far off?"

Yes 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
25 minutes ago, Ann said:

Ut oh. I foresee  @Jabba The Hutt drooling over McCaffrey in this thread 

Do we even have a "Christian McCaffrey in a gold bikini" image?

• O Rly 1
  • Haha 1

Deranged Rhino
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Hard to argue with Joe here.  I would probably give up a 6th for McCaffrey (assuming we could get him under the cap) but nothing higher.

Agreed, I wouldn't give up Cook (cost + potential = better value than McCaffery's cap hit) or a high pick. 

I might be convinced to give up a 5th or even a 4th if Carolina could be persuaded to eat a portion of his cap number and the Bills' docs sign off. Which sounds nuts considering how good McCaffery can be when he's right. But the chances are that his best and healthiest days are behind him... 

• Sad 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Nothing to really ponder here...but Skip Bayless is dumber than &#%$.

This is where Bayless gets his football takes:

• Haha 4

Deranged Rhino
3 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Nothing to really ponder here...but Skip Bayless is dumber than &#%$.

First, Skip looks old. Like struggling, old. I haven't watched him in a long time, but that surprised me. 

Second, Skip's logic of "let Baker get out from that sinkhole in Cleveland where he had 4 head coaches..." is astronomically stupid. Even though it's likely true that 4 head coaches in his first 5 years blunted Baker's growth - the damage is done. You can't get those years back. The Bills gave Josh the gift of stability, which he then used to launch himself into the upper echelon of QBs. That didn't happen overnight, it took some time. Baker can't roll back time with a new deal. He is what he is at this point: a middling QB with more swagger than game. He can win games in the League, I don't doubt that, but Skip's logic is deeply flawed. 

• Like 1

Jabba The Hutt
2 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

25 1sts!:classic_love:

• Facepalm 1

Jabba The Hutt
1 hour ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Agreed, I wouldn't give up Cook (cost + potential = better value than McCaffery's cap hit) or a high pick. 

I might be convinced to give up a 5th or even a 4th if Carolina could be persuaded to eat a portion of his cap number and the Bills' docs sign off. Which sounds nuts considering how good McCaffery can be when he's right. But the chances are that his best and healthiest days are behind him... 

Trust me...he's right. I've given him multiple FULL body massages daily to limber him up, ease the tension that his wife hasn't been able to fulfill, but dont get me started on that ungrateful whore!!

Unfortunately the Panthers probably don't want my left nut in exchange for McCaffrey:crying3:

• Haha 2

Alaska Darin
33 minutes ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Unfortunately the Panthers probably don't want my left nut in exchange for McCaffrey:crying3:

There's a price I'm willing to pay.

• Wow 1
  • Haha 3