Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Week 7: BILLS @ Jets GAME THREAD

Foxx

Looks like Crowder is out. 

Dont know why for sure, but feels like something is going on at OBD and all is  not peachy keen in that room...

I do not expect the Bills to blow the Jets out today, my gut says game is close through the start of the 4th.

I do expect the Jets to cover

• Cheers 1

11 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Looks like Crowder is out. 

Dont know why for sure, but feels like something is going on at OBD and all is  not peachy keen in that room...

I do not expect the Bills to blow the Jets out today, my gut says game is close through the start of the 4th.

I do expect the Jets to cover

In WHAT room?

3 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Locker

It really is amazing how a couple of losses to two of the better teams in the league has people coming up with ideas like this.

Gotta be some sort of psychological phenomenon going on among bills mafia.

• Cheers 1

Just now, Joe said:

It really is amazing how a couple of losses to two of the better teams in the league has people coming up with ideas like this.

Gotta be some sort of psychological phenomenon going on among bills mafia.

The two losses didn't phase me in the least. If you could have been on my porch Monday, i was defening the game plan all night long to the 3 other Bills fans here.

What I am worried about is the Spain release out of nowhere, especially with Ford being out, McD tacitly calling out Edmunds, all of the injuries for this game..the Covid positives and how that may impact the Psyche of the players..not saying it will, but it is an unknown

• Cheers 1

9 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

The two losses didn't phase me in the least. If you could have been on my porch Monday, i was defening the game plan all night long to the 3 other Bills fans here.

What I am worried about is the Spain release out of nowhere, especially with Ford being out, McD tacitly calling out Edmunds, all of the injuries for this game..the Covid positives and how that may impact the Psyche of the players..not saying it will, but it is an unknown

I think the injuries are unfortunate, but not purposeful if that makes sense. COVID gonna COVID.  The Spain thing I actually get, if the guy was unhappy with being moved/benched.

Speaking of which has he signed on anywhere?

2 minutes ago, Joe said:

I think the injuries are unfortunate, but not purposeful if that makes sense. COVID gonna COVID.  The Spain thing I actually get, if the guy was unhappy with being moved/benched.

Speaking of which has he signed on anywhere?

I don't think so...and i thought he would be signed this week. But that may have some thing to do with Covid as well..who the hell knows what all the rules are now.

47 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

Tre White is a different player too. I think everything in the country since March has changed him. His Twitter since then shows it.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LB3 said:

Tre White is a different player too. I think everything in the country since March has changed him. His Twitter since then shows it.

Well that and a fat paycheck. Yeah I said it.

1 minute ago, LB3 said:

That last tweet was before his extension was it not?

And honestly, if he's letting that shit affect him on the field, he shouldn't have been extended.

4 minutes ago, Joe said:

That last tweet was before his extension was it not?

And honestly, if he's letting that shit affect him on the field, he shouldn't have been extended.

It was before. I could easily be wrong, but his whole happy go lucky attitude is gone now and it seems like it really started this summer.

1 minute ago, LB3 said:

It was before. I could easily be wrong, but his whole happy go lucky attitude is gone now and it seems like it really started this summer.

Exactly. I wouldn't have extended him until after this season but I get why they did it.

But now what? We're stuck with him and frankly, he's been not even half of what he was.

• Like 1

Allen, Diggs, Beasley & Davis have to play well today and that whole defense has to step up their game too. When does the run game get going? IDK that's anyone's guess. Even if Crowder doesn't play.......Darnold, Mims & Perriman will give our depleted DB's fit's. I just don't see our Bills covering that 10.5 point spread today

49 minutes ago, LB3 said:

46 minutes ago, Joe said:

Exactly. I wouldn't have extended him until after this season but I get why they did it.

But now what? We're stuck with him and frankly, he's been not even half of what he was.

I really starting to notice his play in the Rams game..looking like he was making business decisions even though he has his extension locked up. If i am the Jets, i run at him and make him make physical defensive plays, he appears to not want anything to do with that this year.

• Like 1

BTW, just sat down after getting  lunch and dinner prepped etc...ad from Pizza Hut on for "Pizza Wings"...WTF are those abominations?

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, plenzmd1 said:

I really starting to notice his play in the Rams game..looking like he was making business decisions even though he has his extension locked up. If i am the Jets, i run at him and make him make physical defensive plays, he appears to not want anything to do with that this year.

I don't care if they extended him, if he doesn't want to play, indulge him. Get someone in there who does.

Edited by Joe