Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Official Bills Fans dot Com Pick 'Em League

Taro T

Have set up a Pick 'Em league on Yahoo.

Name: Bills Fans Awesome Picks

Group ID: 18565

Password: Aliens02  (That's for you, Greggy.)

Pretty sure this link will get you to the sign up page.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/pickem

The rules are: you have until 5 minutes before game time to make your picks.  Pick straight up- not against the spread.  The worst weekly score will get dropped.  This runs through the playoffs.

Good luck.

• Cheers 2

28 minutes ago, Ann said:

Ooops, I signed up and have no idea what the rules are. I think I wanted @TakeYouToTasker 2.0's survivor league. 

How do I drop out of the pick 'em league? (serious)

Just don't participate?  :classic_huh:

Actually looks like you can get punted via the Commish Tools.  Pretty sure the league can take up to 100 players.  If we get close to that before the season starts, will drop your team.

And, as stated above, the rules are: you have until 5 minutes before game time to make your picks.  (So if you forget to pick before the Thursday or early Sunday games start, you can still pick the late Sunday & Monday games.)  Pick straight up- not against the spread.  The worst weekly score will get dropped.  This runs through the playoffs.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Just don't participate?  :classic_huh:

Actually looks like you can get punted via the Commish Tools.  Pretty sure the league can take up to 100 players.  If we get close to that before the season starts, will drop your team.

And, as stated above, the rules are: you have until 5 minutes before game time to make your picks.  Pick straight up- not against the spread.  The worst weekly score will get dropped.  This runs through the playoffs.

Just for fun or are there pennies involved?

8 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Just for fun or are there pennies involved?

Yours truly isn't putting anything up as a trophy or prize.  Maybe @Foxx or @TakeYouToTasker 2.0 would be willing to put up a T-shirt as a prize?  Can't and won't speak for them.  IMHO bragging rights should be enough of an incentive.  

• Cheers 1

24 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Yours truly isn't putting anything up as a trophy or prize.  Maybe @Foxx or @TakeYouToTasker 2.0 would be willing to put up a T-shirt as a prize?  Can't and won't speak for them.  IMHO bragging rights should be enough of an incentive.  

Hmmmmm. @Foxxand @TakeYouToTasker 2.0. Dont act on this at all. Something brewing in my head. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

4 hours ago, Foxx said:

You got a still up there (or is it, down there?)? 

Depending upon what y'all come up with, @Taro T, would be more than happy to donate prizes.

Before I throw it out there I need to be sure I can.....and it is up there. 1000 Island region near Canada. 

• Cheers 2

1 week minus about 4 hours until very 1st pick is due.  Still have a lot of room in this for people wanting to give it a go.

Mods, can this thread get pinned until next Sunday?

9 hours ago, Taro T said:

1 week minus about 4 hours until very 1st pick is due.  Still have a lot of room in this for people wanting to give it a go.

Mods, can this thread get pinned until next Sunday?

Not sure it will draw any additional participants but, I can promote it via a Tweet if you like?

• Like 1

On 8/25/2022 at 12:36 PM, Ann said:

Ooops, I signed up and have no idea what the rules are. I think I wanted @TakeYouToTasker 2.0's survivor league. 

How do I drop out of the pick 'em league? (serious)

Just pick all the home teams for the full season and see how many of us you beat.

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Games still aren’t available for week 1. Seems strange. 

Really? I picked immediately after I signed up last week.

9 minutes ago, Ann said:

Survivor. Am I in the wrong thread? 

yup. Must be Monday again. 😉

I was able to make my survivor pick, but the games for the straight pick ‘em haven’t loaded yet. 

• Haha 1

44 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

yup. Must be Monday again. 😉

I was able to make my survivor pick, but the games for the straight pick ‘em haven’t loaded yet. 

Should be able to do so sometime later today.  Yahoo says the ability to make picks for week 1 will occur sometime on Tuesday September 6.

That's on them.  Not a setting the commish can change.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

45 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Should be able to do so sometime later today.  Yahoo says the ability to make picks for week 1 will occur sometime on Tuesday September 6.

That's on them.  Not a setting the commish can change.

Seems reasonable. 

I still plan on blaming the commissioner. 

• Like 1
  • I don't know 1
  • Haha 2