Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Rams Week 1 - '22

BillsFans

Crap Throwing Clavin

Holy shit!  Edmunds made a play!  Edmunds made a play!

Or, if your Tirico: Holy shit!  Edwards made a play!  Edwards made a play!  :facepalm:

• Haha 2

Deranged Rhino
Just now, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

That commercial with Kevin Hart was wildly tone deaf. Wildly.

I missed it - what was he plugging.

1 minute ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Remember in the pre-season when I said I might actually like Shakir more than McKenzie?

That's a big reason why.  I'm never entirely comfortable with McKenzie protecting the ball.  He's the anti-Diggs.  Sggid.

I hope Shakir doesn't have a bad day- Rikahs

1 minute ago, Dubs said:

I think he bobbled it right to the defender. 

This.  Defender had perfect timing on that INT.  McKenzie wasn't able to bring it in and the defender was right there.

• Sad 1

Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Remember in the pre-season when I said I might actually like Shakir more than McKenzie?

That's a big reason why.  I'm never entirely comfortable with McKenzie protecting the ball.  He's the anti-Diggs.  Sggid.

McKenzie has always been a limited player with a penchant for ball security issues. I didn’t want him as the full time slot but he did so well in camp i was willing to see if it could work. 

hate that the fears are back so dang soon.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Agreed, and regardless of what people thought of Beas and his anti-vax (he was right all along too) he rarely ever dropped a pass or fumbled. Shakir unfortunately isn't going to spell McKenzie this week at least since he didn't suit up

Crap Throwing Clavin

As much as I worry about Elam and Benford in this game...my worry has always been tempered by the fact that they're supported by Hyde and Poyer.

• Like 1

Deranged Rhino
1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

McKenzie has always been a limited player with a penchant for ball security issues. I didn’t want him as the full time slot but he did so well in camp i was willing to see if it could work. 

hate that the fears are back so dang soon.

That's why Crowder's here and got the deal he got imo - he's McKenzie insurance. 

• Like 1