Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Disc Golf

The Guy In Pants

The Guy In Pants

Was introduced to it this week from a friend at work. We have gone on our lunch break to a course about 3 minutes away. 

Anyone else play? Cheap to get into, most places are free to play. It’s was so much fun. I really enjoyed it.

Edited by The Guy In Pants
  • Cheers 1

There are several "courses" down here on the Southern Tier.

However, since I cannot throw a disc any better than a toddler,

I do not play.

• Like 1

The Guy In Pants
Just now, B-Man said:

I do not play.

It’s a lot more difficult than it appears for sure

12 minutes ago, B-Man said:

I do not play.

You throw toddlers?

Is there a league for this, or is it just a pastime?

• Haha 5

CarpetCrawler
On 11/4/2022 at 3:48 PM, The Guy In Pants said:

Was introduced to it this week from a friend at work. We have gone on our lunch break to a course about 3 minutes away. 

Anyone else play? Cheap to get into, most places are free to play. It’s was so much fun. I really enjoyed it.

I played once in the Adirondacks for free, it was fun and my kids loved it. I'll have to look for a facility near my home. Thanks for reminding me.

• Like 3

The Guy In Pants
On 11/6/2022 at 12:03 PM, CarpetCrawler said:

I played once in the Adirondacks for free, it was fun and my kids loved it. I'll have to look for a facility near my home. Thanks for reminding me.

You're welcome. Been playing every day at lunch. Picked up a bag for the discs and just ordered a more complete set of discs. Really fun game

CarpetCrawler
5 hours ago, The Guy In Pants said:

You're welcome. Been playing every day at lunch. Picked up a bag for the discs and just ordered a more complete set of discs. Really fun game

I have a bum wrist, so my touch is a little off throwing the discs, but i do ok.

The nearest coarse to me is 25 miles away, but it's only a few miles from where my daughter lives now. Actually this one park has 2 coarses, one flat field and one entirely in the woods. It's rated as GOOD condition and gets good reviews and a 3.5 disc rating. Sounds like a great activity when Spring comes.

• Like 1

The Guy In Pants
33 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

I have a bum wrist, so my touch is a little off throwing the discs, but i do ok.

The nearest coarse to me is 25 miles away, but it's only a few miles from where my daughter lives now. Actually this one park has 2 coarses, one flat field and one entirely in the woods. It's rated as GOOD condition and gets good reviews and a 3.5 disc rating. Sounds like a great activity when Spring comes.

Yes sir; definitely. Get a lot of walking in too.

• Like 1

• 5 months later...