Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Reds vs Blues; Midterm Election Thread 2022

B-Man

Well, I live in a small WNY village and voting is usually a "walk in, walk out" affair.

We had a line out the door, many people that I didn't even know.

Vote .

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, B-Man said:

Well, I live in a small WNY village and voting is usually a "walk in, walk out" affair.

We had a line out the door, many people that I didn't even know.

Vote .

12 minutes ago, Ann said:

The line at our voting place was out the door and around the corner at 11am. We are going to try again after lunch.

I think that is a sign of a great turnout. I'm thinking Republicans realized they had to turn out in greater numbers in order to overcome the cheating on the other side. I wouldn't be surprised if even for an off year, we have more votes cast than it 2020

• Like 2

Just now, Deranged Rhino said:

Ridiculous.  This was already ruled no bueno, and they were told how to separate and store. This is just an "oops, they were mixed in" excuse to avoid arrest. 

I hope someone goes above this judge PDQ.

• Like 2

The line was shorter when we went back at around 2, only out the door, not around the corner, too.

First time voting in Florida. 

The voting was completely ID based. I handed over my driver's license, they scanned it, it brought up my information, I had to sign that it was me and correct. I received a slip of paper which I took into the voting area (about 10 feet away), received a paper ballot, filled in the bubbles, scanned it in to the machine, done. And I got my sticker. Easy-peasy.

I feel dirty, though. Voting for Little Marco will do that to a gal.  :bathbaby:

• Cheers 3