Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills @ Bengals - Week #17 '22

Foxx

Crap Throwing Clavin
6 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

NFL loses their crap and moves games all over the place for Covid, but won't move a game for a player almost dying on the field. 

They probably don't know much more than we do.  They difference is, they're responsible, and want to make an informed decision.

It's a lot easier as spectators to say "This is what they should do."  When it's you ass in the big chair, no matter how obvious it is, it's still harder to make that call on the spot.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

4 minutes ago, stuvian said:

The NFLs credibility is hanging in the balance here. Cancel and reschedule the game in the name of humanity 

It’s happening.  I’m not going to fault the league for taking an extra 20 minutes to talk to everyone before making an unprecedented decision.

Its not like the timing of canceling the game impacts Hamlin.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 3

The Bills should just take a forfeit.

There are more important things than the game on the field.

This kids life is more important than anything.

• Like 4
  • Cheers 1

4 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I don't want them to play this week.  I don't care if we forfeit this game. 

Agreed. There is online speculation it gets picked up tomorrow, but no one should do a thing until we have an update on Hamlin, and the fact that we have no updates at all suggests no one should do an effin' thing.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Game is officially suspended. League will figure next step.finally someone in league found some common sense

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

CarpetCrawler
8 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

Not to be an @$$h@l&...but it's not a great time for speculation.

Alright, let me know the right time.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1