Ann

So, assuming the Eagles take care of business, the matchups for WC will be: 

Dolphins @ Bills

Ravens @ Bengals

Chargers @ Jaguars

Cowboys @ Buccaneers

Giants @ 49ers

Seahawks/Lions/Packers @ Vikings

There aren't many marquee games on that slate. I could see us getting the Sunday night game, though with Tua uncertain they may avoid that to keep from it being a dud. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, whatdrought said:

Dolphins @ Bills

Ravens @ Bengals

Chargers @ Jaguars

Cowboys @ Buccaneers

Giants @ 49ers

There aren't many marquee games on that slate. I could see us getting the Sunday night game, though with Tua uncertain they may avoid that to keep from it being a dud. 

I think Chargers v Jaguars could be exciting with those QBs

• Love 1

2 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

Dolphins @ Bills

Ravens @ Bengals

Chargers @ Jaguars

Cowboys @ Buccaneers

Giants @ 49ers

Didn't realize the 49ers could get the 2 seed with a win, which would have them hosting the winner of the 7th seed trifecta while the Vikings would host the Giants. Not sure that improves the slate much.

1 minute ago, Ann said:

I think Chargers v Jaguars could be exciting with those QBs

Yeah, but Lawrence is always up and down, and the chargers are the most boring team that has a great talent at QB. Could go either way. 

Chandemonium
14 minutes ago, bdutton said:

When do they announce the game start time?  Do we already know if it will be Saturday or Sunday?

If the last few years are any indication, it likely will be announced during the broadcast of the night game tonight, either at halftime or at the end.

• Cheers 4

1 hour ago, whatdrought said:

Yeah, but Lawrence is always up and down, and the chargers are the most boring team that has a great talent at QB. Could go either way. 

Jags won yesterday because of their D. Lawrence missed some big passes.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I promise I’ll get over this someday soon….

….but I still can’t believe there was not an enormous amount of noise and pressure to decide the Bills Bengals game with a coin flip instead of a no contest. 

here’s the proposition:

if you win the coin toss, you’ll get the number 1 seed, a free pass to the divisional round and week of rest, a guarantee to play at home all playoffs, and no chance to play either the bengals or the chiefs in the divisional round. 

if you lose, you might have to go on the road to Cincinnati in the divisional round. 

people were like…um….no thanks, I’ll pass.

1 hour ago, Dubs said:

….but I still can’t believe there was not an enormous amount of noise and pressure to decide the Bills Bengals game with a coin flip instead of a no contest. 

here’s the proposition:

if you win the coin toss, you’ll get the number 1 seed, a free pass to the divisional round and week of rest, a guarantee to play at home all playoffs, and no chance to play either the bengals or the chiefs in the divisional round. 

if you lose, you might have to go on the road to Cincinnati in the divisional round. 

Man, you are really committed to beating the shit out of that dead horse. :classic_laugh:

Pat Kirwan brought up a better alternative to what the NFL decided: base the AFC on losses. 

If Chefs and Bills have the same number of losses, then the 1 seed goes to head to head winner.

Likewise, if Chef and Bills go to 4 losses and Cincy wins, then they would get the 2 seed since they won the head to head against the Chefs.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 1

Chandemonium
1 hour ago, Dubs said:

here’s the proposition:

I understand the logic of what you’re saying, but I have no problem with it being a no contest and would have a problem with a coin flip regardless

of the outcome, because a coin flip is inherently, fundamentally different than a football game. I actually don’t like shootouts in hockey or soccer either for the same reason, and those are much more closely related to the actual game play of their sports than a coin flip is to football. If you want to see outcomes decided by coin flips so bad, go watch the National Coin Flip League. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Dubs said:

I can’t believe they beat the Jets. I know it’s the jets, I still can’t believe it. 

Saturday night  or  Sunday at 4 ?

May husband and I are huge Bills fans and will be traveling from NC to attend our first Bills game for Wildcard weekend!!! Any tips for first timers welcomed! We are in section 138.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 4

12 minutes ago, RozWilliams said:

May husband and I are huge Bills fans and will be traveling from NC to attend our first Bills game for Wildcard weekend!!! Any tips for first timers welcomed! We are in section 138.

You're going to have a great time!

We have the Ultimate Guide: Going to a Bills Game for you. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

• Like 4