Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bills vs Bengals The Aftermath Divisional Game

Ann

1 minute ago, Ann said:

An ignominious end to a season that had such promise.

Terrible but they've been telegraphing a loss against a good team for weeks.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 3

1 minute ago, Dubs said:

Very disappointing season. 

It was after such a promising start.  The team hasn't been the same for about 3 months.  

• Like 2

It comes to this, and I'd like to see a logical argument to the contrary: 

McDermott has been a good coach but his teams have been woefully limited and have not risen to the occasion when the chips were down. In order to keep from being the target of the rage deserved for these failures, he needs to show that he is willing to step outside of his standard way of operation and make big changes to the coaching staff in order to try and maximize the future of an elite QB. Anything less than that ends with another disappointment in January and will be the end of this regime. He needs to make the decision now to make changes and save his job. 

• Like 3
  • Wow 1
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 1
  • Boo 1

1 minute ago, Dubs said:

Very disappointing season. 

I think this has to be the overall summary.  21/22 were the peak of this iteration.  Obviously a good part of the foundation remains but there is a lot to do.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Ann said:

Welp, that was ugly. Out coached and out played. 

That kind of sums up McD lead teams.  I'm tired of hearing him say "disappointed, need to be better, execution" etc.  How about better/smarter game plans?  McD has to be better, and that starts with forcing the short game on offense and getting rid of Frazier.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1
  • Boo 1

2 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

I wasn't confident going into this game. I'm still proud of our Bills season.

Same.  The interior of the DLine hasn't been healthy for awhile and losing Jones made his value just that much more obvious.

Congrats to the Bengals.  They were better.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Listening to Joe Burrow!? Go Kansas City!! 

Im telling you he’s an arrogant little douche. Those fans chanting that crap in our stadium would make me pull against them 

• Like 5

1 minute ago, Hedge said:

Frazier and his defense can eat a giant bag of Richards. Welcome to early playoff exits until McDermott nuts up and fires him.

And hopefully we get Josh from two years ago back for next season. Granted he hasn’t had much help on offense the last half of the season.

This team, right now, isn’t close. But they are close to being close.

Josh has not looked the same since his elbow injury. In spite of that, he put up massive numbers. Hopefully, he can heal this off season.

• Like 1