Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Buffalo Bills Raising Season Ticket Prices for the 2023 Season

Ann

Everything to know about the Buffalo Bills 2023 season ticket member renewals

</snip>

2022 Season Ticket highlights + 2023 overview

With the Bills' continued success on the field, the season ticket base is expected to increase to 64,000 for the upcoming season.

The Bills saw a renewal rate of 96% for season ticket members last season, a figure that Colleary said is "exceptionally strong" for the Buffalo market. The season ticket waitlist currently stands at approximately 6,000 people.

2022 season ticket holders saw significant savings compared to single game prices. The average single game ticket was on average 51% higher than the season ticket per game price and the average secondary market sales price was 94% higher than the season ticket per game price.

</snip>

Season ticket package prices will increase by an average of 12% in 2023, but those packages still provide plenty of affordable options. 28 of the 32 NFL teams will increase their prices in 2023, here's what the Bills will offer:

● General Admission (GA) Packages range from $550-$1,850, average package is $1,038

● Club Packages range from $2,045- $5,105, average package is $3,050

● Pricing includes NY State Sales Tax

The Bills continue to offer one of the lowest season ticket packages ($550) across the NFL and 56% of the GA packages remain at $1,000 or below. The average GA price per game ($115) projects to be $4 less than the NFL average price for 2023 and the average Club price ($339) projects to be $14 less than the NFL average price.

"While the price has gone up, the value proposition is that season tickets are now more desirable than ever," Bills EVP/Chief Operating Officer Ron Raccuia said.

</snip>

• Like 1

I just pay thru the nose and add on all the fees when I get my tix in the secondary market. I hate that it makes it’s harder on season ticket holders, but if I attend one road game and a home game (preferably the home opener) the cost of the ticket is just one more expense to go along with airfare, car rental, hotel, etc. 

We all have to make our decisions, and the game experience in my family room or man cave is pretty darn good. Hats off to Bills fans who endure thru thick and thin!!! 

• Cheers 3

20 minutes ago, Ann said:

levels.thumb.jpg.e5961b11e3c2ad5c91fb99b9f646abf3.jpg

The more or less equivalent to my Sabres seats are $100/seat/game more than the Sabres charge.  Of course w/ the 8 home game to 41 home game conversion the Sabres seasons are about 90% more expensive.

(And no, don't pull preseason tix out of the price.  We have to buy the stupid things even though only 1st time STH's actually use those tix.  And there is essentially no 2ndary market for them.)

• Like 1