DEN

NYJ

PHI

KC

DAL

LAC

NE

MIA

Good luck finding six wins there with the team as constituted. Edit: if we finish with 7ish wins, I'd like someone else making the picks 

There isn't a team left on that schedule that this team can't beat. The problem with this team, is that there is also no team on that schedule that we can't lose to. It all depends on which team shows up from week to week. And when you have that situation, you have a coaching problem.

• Like 5

Just now, Foxx said:

There isn't a team left on that schedule that this team can't beat. The problem with this team, is that there is also no team on that schedule that we can't lose to. It all depends on which team shows up from week to week. And when you have that situation, you have a coaching problem.

Honestly I don't think this team is capable of beating all but two of these teams, and those two are toss ups with the team AS CONSTITUTED.

It really is time to move on sadly 

• Cheers 1

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Really would like to know how early in the week the team knew Oliver was out.  Personally, just heard about it today, but haven't paid close attention this week because work was very busy.  That IMHO was a very big gut punch if it was just today that the rest of the D found out about.

That and Josh's shoulder not being right (he was overthowing everything and most balls were also further to the right than the target was) set this up to be a stinker.

At least they don't have a lot of time to stew over it.  AND this week's game is only on TV if you're in Buffalo &/or you have the Peacock+ service.  (Pretty sure might not try too hard to watch this one.  Would be the 1st this kid has missed since my kids aged out of youth hockey.) 

Edited by Taro T
Had the Peacock game wrong. D'oh!
  • Cheers 3

12 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Really would like to know how early in the week the team knew Oliver was out.  Personally, just heard about it today, but haven't paid close attention this week because work was very busy.  That IMHO was a very big gut punch if it was just today that the rest of the D found out about.

That and Josh's shoulder not being right (he was overthowing everything and most balls were also further to the right than the target was) set this up to be a stinker.

At least they don't have a lot of time to stew over it.  AND this week's game is only on TV if you're in Buffalo &/or you have the Peacock+ service.  (Pretty sure might not try too hard to watch this one.  Would be the 1st this kid has missed since my kids aged out of youth hockey.) 

Not completely sure but I think it was pretty much foregone by Thursday Oliver was out for the game.

The Buccs game isn't on Prime?

2 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Not completely sure but I think it was pretty much foregone by Thursday Oliver was out for the game.

It is. 

33 minutes ago, Foxx said:

30 minutes ago, Joe said:

It is. 

21 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Thanks. 

If memory serves, it is that Black Friday game that is only available on Peacock.

Yep.  Sorry for that.  (Not sure it's good to know that this next one IS on TV this week.  :classic_wink: )

• Cheers 1

15 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Yep.  Sorry for that.  (Not sure it's good to know that this next one IS on TV this week.  :classic_wink: )

No worries. Just glad you won't have to miss your first game since the kidos graduated.

• Cheers 1

• 2 weeks later...
32 minutes ago, Taro T said:

So, expect either that 3rd round pick to end up late 2nd round or early 3rd round, the Bills to draft at least 3 DBs or both.

I would love, love, love to see a Center and RG, along with a 1T DT in there somewhere.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I would love, love, love to see a Center and RG, along with a 1T DT in there somewhere.

I think somewhere in this thread is a post about this not being a good center draft.

• Cheers 1

17 minutes ago, Ann said:

I think somewhere in this thread is a post about this not being a good center draft.

While Morse has been good for us, he is getting long in the tooth. 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

27 minutes ago, Foxx said:

And you're unhappy with O'Cyrus why?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

So, expect either that 3rd round pick to end up late 2nd round or early 3rd round, the Bills to draft at least 3 DBs or both.

Those 3 DB's would be spread over 2 or 3 days of the 2024 draft.  I just don't see the Bills going 1....2....3 in a row top of the draft for them.  

• Like 1

On 10/22/2023 at 5:11 PM, Foxx said:

I saw some stats this morning that compared his stats against non top 20 ranked teams and those against top 20 teams. Another Darnold?

He's more athletic but he has many of the same issues.  I can see teams looking hard ar both Nix and Penix over Williams and that's just in the Pac-12.

USC QBs, man.  No thank you.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Those 3 DB's would be spread over 2 or 3 days of the 2024 draft.  I just don't see the Bills going 1....2....3 in a row top of the draft for them.  

Was saying w/ 4 picks in the 6th-7th that the Bills will either use 1 or 2 of those to move that 3rd round comp pick to the end of the 2nd / top of the 3rd or use them (and maybe a 5th) on DBs.  Beane does love him some late round CBs and he has a very good success rate with them there.

• Cheers 2