Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Why is our tax dollars being sent to Pakistan?

mead107

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 hour ago, mead107 said:

Biden offers $500K grant for English teachers in Pakistan that focus on transgender youth

The same reason all foreign aid exists.

To launder money.

Foreign aid is how political elites in wealthy countries transfer money from poor people in their own rich countries into their own pockets, by filtering it through wealthy people in poor countries with no oversight, who take their own large cut for their trouble.

• Like 5

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 hours ago, mead107 said:

Biden offers $500K grant for English teachers in Pakistan that focus on transgender youth

We've gone from "Exporting Democracy" to "Exporting Transgenderism."  :facepalm:

I wouldn't worry about the money, though.  Won't take much of this shit for Pakistan to forsake our foreign aid and take China's instead.  

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

We've gone from "Exporting Democracy" to "Exporting Transgenderism."  :facepalm:

I wouldn't worry about the money, though.  Won't take much of this shit for Pakistan to forsake our foreign aid and take China's instead.  

Yeah, because all those Muslims in Pakistan are going to be all in on transgenderism.  🙄 As @TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said, it is money laundering.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Yeah, because all those Muslims in Pakistan are going to be all in on transgenderism.  🙄 As @TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said, it is money laundering.

Laundering $500 grand?  They're laundering my wife's IRA?  No one in government launders $500k, they just steal it, and account for it as a rounding error.  

No, this is blind, ignorant proselytism.  The zealots honestly believe they can convert the fuzzy-wuzzies to Western progressivism with beads and trinkets.  They are, simply, that stupid.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Now they will be able to say "Please don't throw me from the rooftop" instead of "ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਛੱਤ ਤੋਂ ਨਾ ਸੁੱਟੋ"

17 hours ago, Hedge said:

Now they will be able to say "Please don't throw me from the rooftop" instead of "ਕਿਰਪਾ ਕਰਕੇ ਮੈਨੂੰ ਛੱਤ ਤੋਂ ਨਾ ਸੁੱਟੋ"

😂😢