Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Around the NFL 2023 Season

Alaska Darin

Billsandhorns
1 hour ago, Jabba The Hutt said:

Should've been Purdy then Damar:crying3:

Damar died and came back to play. There is no question it should have been him. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ann

• Foxx

• Alaska Darin

• Crap Throwing Clavin

Alaska Darin
20 hours ago, Ann said:

I am surprised it wasn’t close between him and Tyreek Hill

Let's just say that Hill's off-field behavior makes him a much less palatable choice.

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

Jabba The Hutt
14 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

Let's just say that Hill's off-field behavior makes him a much less palatable choice.

CMC is the GOAT RB. Cheetah is merely a generational pipsqueak WR

• O Rly 1

IDBillzFan
16 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

If the NFL had a soul, people like Hill would be the water boy for the Muskogee Roughers JV football team.

But hey, y'know, some people have a bad day and yell at their kid and some people have a bad day and beat their pregnant girlfriend.

To-MAY-to, To-MAH-to, right NFL?

• Like 1
  • Applause 1

Alaska Darin
38 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

If the NFL had a soul, people like Hill would be the water boy for the Muskogee Roughers JV football team.

But hey, y'know, some people have a bad day and yell at their kid and some people have a bad day and beat their pregnant girlfriend.

To-MAY-to, To-MAH-to, right NFL?

I mean, who doesn't want a woman you can take your easy life out on?  :classic_dry:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Jabba The Hutt
6 hours ago, Alaska Darin said:

I mean, who doesn't want a woman you can take your easy life out on?  :classic_dry:

McCaffrey can take whatever he wants out on me and Purdy can join:classic_love:

• Facepalm 1

Spartacus
On 2/9/2024 at 10:37 AM, Billsandhorns said:

Damar died and came back to play. There is no question it should have been him. 

if only Damar could actually play NFL caliber football

From NFL Operations:

How Luck Plays a Role in the Success of NFL Teams

</snip>

Although NFL game outcomes are far from random, teams still get lucky. We identified four key scenarios where teams benefit from actions in a game that are almost entirely derived from opponent performance or lucky bounces.

* Dropped Interception (dropped by opponent): When an opponent drops an interception, you get lucky. We assume that the intercepting team keeps possession at the spot of the drop. 
* Dropped Pass (dropped by opponent): When an opponent drops a pass, you get lucky. We assume the offense would gain yards after catch using the Next Gen Stats Expected YAC model.
* Field Goals and Extra Points (attempted by opponent): When an opponent misses a kick, you get lucky, and when your opponent makes a kick, you get unlucky. Field goal make probabilities are based on the Next Gen Stats Field Goal Probability model.
* Fumble Recoveries (by either team): When a team recovers a fumble, there’s a chance the luck of the bounce was involved. Fumble recovery probabilities are based on observed recovery percentages by when the fumble occurred (i.e., after a catch, during a rush, fumbled snap, muffed punt). 

</snip>

Using that data:

sad.jpg.e6ad07d082216509238c8861c19682ae.jpg

sader.jpg.8eeaa680e37bdb3e2f3d6476a2a419a5.jpg

• Like 2

^ ok then.  Just in terms of the SB, I thought they had a pretty solid defensive plan.  There are a whole bunch of reasons they lost that game other than not holding off Mahomes late.

• Like 2

Fansince88
3 hours ago, bdutton said:

I read that 3 were detained. Trans? We dont know yet. That seems to be a thing lately.

46 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I read that 3 were detained. Trans? We dont know yet. That seems to be a thing lately.

I've seen pictures of three with cuffs on. Assuming those 3 were indeed the people responsible, it's the other demographic that the media won't show pictures of, or blast their race, when these things occur.

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Hedge said:

I've seen pictures of three with cuffs on. Assuming those 3 were indeed the people responsible, it's the other demographic that the media won't show pictures of, or blast their race, when these things occur.

Lithuanians? 

Crap Throwing Clavin
16 hours ago, Hedge said:

My first guess - which I still stand by - is that this is just gang violence of some sort.

• Like 4