Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Preseason Game Three: Bills @ Bears (Saturday, August 26, 2023)

Ann

2 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I will preface this with I will be ok and they will figure it all out but not looking like I will probably not watch the game but join you all. Im sitting in Samaritan Medical Center Hospital in Watertown. Have been here since 9:30 last night. Getting my own room soon. Have been experiencing an issue with irregular heartbeat drops to 60 and then climbs to 145. @Crap Throwing Clavin, can we hold off the Idiot reference till next week. Not really feeling it. Unless that is great therapy for you then let it fly my friend! Prayers appreciated all and GO BILLS

Get better soon!

• Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Ann said:

What service is everyone watching on? NFL+ isn’t giving me the game.

I've got it on NFL+.  You have a local blackout maybe?

• Cheers 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
4 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

I will preface this with I will be ok and they will figure it all out but not looking like I will probably not watch the game but join you all. Im sitting in Samaritan Medical Center Hospital in Watertown. Have been here since 9:30 last night. Getting my own room soon. Have been experiencing an issue with irregular heartbeat drops to 60 and then climbs to 145. @Crap Throwing Clavin, can we hold off the Idiot reference till next week. Not really feeling it. Unless that is great therapy for you then let it fly my friend! Prayers appreciated all and GO BILLS

You're in my prayers sir.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

6 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Get better soon.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Alaska Darin said:

Onalim...doing Onalim things.  :lol:

It's nice watching him do it for another team.  I can laugh instead of cry.

• Haha 1
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

What the hell was that?  That window was so tight to Diggs...it looked like Allen threw it through the defender.

• Cheers 1