Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Pro Football Hall of Fame Class of 2024

Ann

It's that time of year again! There are 173 modern-era nominees.

Nineteen Finalists will be presented to the full 50-member Pro Football Hall of Fame Selection Committee during its annual meeting to choose the Class of 2024. Those candidates will consist of 15 Modern-Era Players Finalists and the recently named Seniors Finalists Randy Gradishar, Steve McMichael and Art Powell and Coach/Contributor Finalist Buddy Parker.

7 minutes ago, Ann said:

It's that time of year again! There are 173 modern-era nominees.

Nineteen Finalists will be presented to the full 50-member Pro Football Hall of Fame Selection Committee during its annual meeting to choose the Class of 2024. Those candidates will consist of 15 Modern-Era Players Finalists and the recently named Seniors Finalists Randy Gradishar, Steve McMichael and Art Powell and Coach/Contributor Finalist Buddy Parker.

Steve Tasker, then we'll talk

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2
  • Love 1

So you don’t have to go through the list.

Former Bills among modern-era nominees for 2024 Pro Football Hall of Fame:

QB Doug Flutie

FB Larry Centers

OG Ruben Brown

DT Ted Washington

DT Pat Williams

LB Cornelius Bennett

LB London Fletcher

LB Bryce Paup

LB Takeo Spikes

DB Troy Vincent

CB Antoine Winfield

P Brian Moorman

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Ann said:

So you don’t have to go through the list.

Former Bills among modern-era nominees for 2024 Pro Football Hall of Fame:

QB Doug Flutie

FB Larry Centers

OG Ruben Brown

DT Ted Washington

DT Pat Williams

LB Cornelius Bennett

LB London Fletcher

LB Bryce Paup

LB Takeo Spikes

DB Troy Vincent

CB Antoine Winfield

P Brian Moorman

Unfortunately, none of the above

Vincent will get in eventually due to his tenure at Philly and his work in the League Office.

edit: Plus he broke Rob Johnson’s arm in training camp. IIRC.

Edited by Nanker

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...

^^^^^^^^^^^^

Hester, one of the greatest if not the greatest kick returner of all time.  

Mongo, McMichael was a wrecking machine at DT.  

Edited by Ninety-4
  • Like 4

Alaska Darin

Randy Gradishar was an absolute monster in the middle of the Orange Crush defense.  2k+ tackles in an era when every play was basically a car crash is quite an accomplishment.  He should have been in decades ago.

https://www.denverbroncos.com/video/highlights-from-pro-football-hall-of-fame-senior-finalist-randy-gradishar-s-care

• Like 3

• 1 month later...
IDBillzFan

Hope no one minds me putting this here, but next month I've flying to Vermont to bring my son home from his first year of college.

We've decided to road trip it back to Idaho. We'll hit Buffalo first, but stop two will be going through Ohio en route to Chicago, and a slight detour down to Canton to the HOF. I know some of you have been there, so I'm wondering what is a fair amount of time to plan to go through the place.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

If you need to move this elsewhere, I completely understand.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Hope no one minds me putting this here, but next month I've flying to Vermont to bring my son home from his first year of college.

We've decided to road trip it back to Idaho. We'll hit Buffalo first, but stop two will be going through Ohio en route to Chicago, and a slight detour down to Canton to the HOF. I know some of you have been there, so I'm wondering what is a fair amount of time to plan to go through the place.

There is a Lehmans store about 15 minutes away that is worth the time, Fanny May has a chocolate store with a factory tour, and of course, my husband’s favorite store, Menards, is also nearby. 

• Like 2

Alaska Darin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

The Pro Football HOF is pretty disappointing.  2.5 to 3 hours is more than enough time to go through the whole thing.

• Like 2

IDBillzFan
7 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

The Pro Football HOF is pretty disappointing.  2.5 to 3 hours is more than enough time to go through the whole thing.

Interesting. Maybe we pop in, get some photos with some of the Bills players represented, and plan to maybe hit the R&R Hall of Fame. I am, unfortunately, one of those dads who likes to 'make time' between stops, so maybe we'll give Canton the Czechoslovakia treatment.

image.jpeg.c27412d8fcc5bc8f91fd4b473f35c68e.jpeg

• Like 2