Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Halloween.

B-Man

It is our first Halloween down south (we were out of the country last year). I used to buy some very special chocolate treats at our old house as I could gage how many trick or treaters we would get.  When there were leftovers, they went to my grandfather, father, or to the nursing home. 

I asked our neighbors what to expect for trick or treat traffic, and wasn’t given a good answer (it varies). Since we have no one to give leftovers to down here, we decided to give out dollar coins. That way, the leftovers just get spent!

Lots of decorations in our neighborhood. This is the most “Florida” (they look great in person).

E8C498AC-7CAC-407C-84AC-0B965C96DDD3.jpeg.41358cc780c122f771174c16e2d3e7bd.jpeg

• Like 1
  • Applause 2

5 hours ago, mead107 said:

My Birthday   Love Halloween 

Its my brothers birthday too. I can remember my mom going in to the hospital. It was 1976. We wore short sleeve shirts to school. It was Monday. Mom left for the hospital early in the morning and my oldest brother had to get us ready. That evening we were going trick or treat in a blinding snowstorm. Ahhhhh! NNY

• Like 3

On 10/27/2023 at 8:33 PM, B-Man said:

My neighbor has this in his yard. 

I am afraid to check to see if it is just a decoration. 

IMG_3069.thumb.jpeg.0a7af59d2aa43893dc622194db2bc924.jpeg

Is your neighbor in any way affiliated with the Clintons?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

Just had a kid stop by, 4 or 5, black kid.  We're handing out Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, regular and white chocolate.  Wife hands the kid a couple, kid hands one of the white chocolate ones back and tells my wife "I don't want that.  White is bad."

I've never come so close before to telling a 5 year old to go &#%$ himself.  

• O Rly 1
  • Wow 3
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Only about 400 this year, I actually have some candy left over. 

400!?

We had about 60, most came in packs. There was one large group of about 15 high school kids that came up singing Christmas carols. LOL