Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

12 Men on the Field

Foxx

1 minute ago, Joe Miner said:

Everyone knew they were going to run the clock down and hustle onto the field for a last second fg as time expired.

How were they not ready?

Poor coaching

• Like 2
  • Applause 2

One of the most basic instructions from peewee and we find a way to screw it up. When the call came i kinda expected to see someone running off the field but no, we di it "right"

2 minutes ago, devnull said:

Poor coaching

All the way around. Dorsey doesn't know how to call a game. The disarray on offense ultimately lays at McD's feet.

1.  If we had 11 on the field he’d have made it

2. The second chance is just too much salt for a fan base that has already died death by 1000 cuts too many times to count.

It’s just cruel at this point.

2 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

Poor coaching.  Buffalo bills are not destined to win anything ever.

It is hard to be snake bit all the time. It wears on one's soul.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

Blessed Believer
10 minutes ago, Ann said:

Doubtful 

Which makes today even more comical for me at least….

Don’t the 11 players know who is on the FG team?  Who was the 12th man who was NOT supposed to have been there?  And why was he there? 

I hate that today has now become all about Dorsey….he wasn’t the problem last night….

Edited by Blessed Believer
  • Doh! 1

Blessed Believer

If I had to guess, I would guess #43, Bernard, was the guilty one because he was all by himself behind the LOS while the 11 were lined up in order. I’m thinking the 11 knew where to be and who should be next to them, so it seems unlikely one of them should not have been there.

But #43…..hmmmm, no one probably even knows if he is there. And why was he there?  Certainly he is not there to block the kick so he apparently didn’t get the memo that we have our kicks block unit in. 

so, how did I do?  Give me a 👍 if you agree. Give me a 🤬 if you don’t. 

• I don't know 1

43 minutes ago, Blessed Believer said:

If I had to guess, I would guess #43, Bernard, was the guilty one because he was all by himself behind the LOS while the 11 were lined up in order. I’m thinking the 11 knew where to be and who should be next to them, so it seems unlikely one of them should not have been there.

But #43…..hmmmm, no one probably even knows if he is there. And why was he there?  Certainly he is not there to block the kick so he apparently didn’t get the memo that we have our kicks block unit in. 

so, how did I do?  Give me a 👍 if you agree. Give me a 🤬 if you don’t. 

worse- is that a major responsibility of the "FG safety"#43 is to count the guys in front of him.

a friendly coaching reminder may have been helpful.

based on coaching failure, fired the wrong coach 

Edited by Spartacus
  • Wow 1