Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Bettor loses 2 million on Bills

You Dirty Rat

You Dirty Rat

A $2 million donation to the bookie in Florida, Hard Rock Bet.

Florida bettors continue to place huge bets, this time with one bettor placing two $1 million bets on the Bills to cover fist-half spreads of 1.5 (-120) and 4.5 (-196) during their “Monday Night Football” game against the Broncos.

Buffalo winning the first half by five points or more would have won the bettor roughly $1.34 million, cashing $510,204.08 (-4.5) and $833,333.33 (-1.5).

But the Bills instead immediately fell behind after James Cook fumbled on the first play of scrimmage and never held the lead in the first half.

https://nypost.com/2023/11/14/sports/nfl-bettor-loses-2-million-in-horrific-bills-mnf-loss/

Edited by You Dirty Rat
  • Wow 2

42 minutes ago, You Dirty Rat said:

Florida bettors continue to place huge bets, this time with one bettor placing two $1 million bets on the Bills to cover fist-half spreads of 1.5 (-120) and 4.5 (-196) during their “Monday Night Football” game against the Broncos.

Buffalo winning the first half by five points or more would have won the bettor roughly $1.34 million, cashing $510,204.08 (-4.5) and $833,333.33 (-1.5).

But the Bills instead immediately fell behind after James Cook fumbled on the first play of scrimmage and never held the lead in the first half.

https://nypost.com/2023/11/14/sports/nfl-bettor-loses-2-million-in-horrific-bills-mnf-loss/

No wonder you can't afford club seats.

• Haha 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, You Dirty Rat said:

First rule of gambling: don't, unless you can control the outcome. 

Of course, then it's not gambling, it's cheating.  :classic_biggrin:

• Haha 1

You Dirty Rat
3 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

First rule of gambling: don't, unless you can control the outcome. 

Of course, then it's not gambling, it's cheating.  :classic_biggrin:

I am very good as a gambler and I did something most people just can't do, I quit while ahead. 13 years now

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, You Dirty Rat said:

I am very good as a gambler and I did something most people just can't do, I quit while ahead. 13 years now

Last time I played poker, I got caught dealing seconds.

Time before that, I cleaned out some union guys for thirty bucks in a penny-nickel-dime game.  

Fortunately, it wasn't the union guys who caught me dealing seconds.

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, You Dirty Rat said:

I think I was $1800 ahead betting on NFL games. I did have a system and it still works

Call the officials before the games and ask who they bet on?

• Haha 3