Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2023 Week 11: BILLS v Jets (November 19th) Pregame Thread

Ann

NFL Films senior producer Greg Cosell joined One Bills Live for his weekly appearance. He talked about the impact of changing the offensive coordinator, the effectiveness of being under center with play action, James Cook's impact on the offense, and the current state of play from QB Josh Allen. Greg then discussed the Jets offensive issues, the struggles Zach Wilson is having, and if the Jets defense will be able to continue to force the Bills offensive into turnovers.

Greg Cosell: Impact Of The Bills OC Change, Jets-Bills Preview | One Bills Live | Buffalo Bills

• Applause 2

3 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Omg…this is such depressing stuff 

But, we always knew if they were going to get to the Superbowl that they'll have to win a game in KC in the playoffs.  The cool thing is, we figured they'd have to beat Cincy too.  Looks like that won't be necessary.

So, things are looking up.  :classic_wink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Cheers 3

4 minutes ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Lol. It gets worse. In order to move into seventh, the Texans, who play the Cardinals, must lose. 

• Sad 4

37 minutes ago, Taro T said:

But, we always knew if they were going to get to the Superbowl that they'll have to win a game in KC in the playoffs.  The cool thing is, we figured they'd have to beat Cincy too.  Looks like that won't be necessary.

So, things are looking up.  :classic_wink:

Cleveland losing Watson, and Baltimore losing Andrews, makes the path slightly easier as well.

1 hour ago, Sig1Hunter said:

Can the Bills just poop the bed tonight so we don’t have to worry about them doing it tomorrow?

They play tonight?  I thought I had till tomorrow afternoon before the next Bills disaster!

Edited by KD in CA

7 hours ago, Sig1Hunter said:

We’re a season or two away from the good old days of ‘Hear me out…..if they go 5-2 to finish with 10 wins, Pittsburgh and Cleveland tie, and the Jags stumble down the stretch, they get the last wildcard’

Deranged Rhino
24 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

We’re a season or two away from the good old days of ‘Hear me out…..if they go 5-2 to finish with 10 wins, Pittsburgh and Cleveland tie, and the Jags stumble down the stretch, they get the last wildcard’

Maybe, but I think the reload will be faster than we think. When you have a QB1, the rest of the pieces are easier to reshuffle. 

So hopefully it won’t be a long stretch. (Says the optimist) 

• Like 6

9 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Maybe, but I think the reload will be faster than we think. When you have a QB1, the rest of the pieces are easier to reshuffle. 

So hopefully it won’t be a long stretch. (Says the optimist) 

Completely agree - I was being a bit facetious. Putting aside the current issues, it has been encouraging to see all the young talent on this team emerge.  They should be right in the hunt for the AFCE next year.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1