Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Bills vs. Jets - Week #11

Ann

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
27 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

You have to learn to poop and pee at the same time, you'll save yourself a lot of time and effort.

So here’s the issue: I’m far too manly to pee sitting down, even while pooping.

• O Rly 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1

1 minute ago, Taro T said:

He looks pretty durn good in blue and white with red trim.

Maybe he just doesn't look good in green?

Late bloomer? Whatever. I'm glad he's a Bill.

• Like 5

CarpetCrawler
34 minutes ago, Robs House said:

This one's worth a second look. And a 3rd. And a 4th.

Check out Kincaid's blocks at about 17 or 18 seconds, I don't think it goes for a TD without that.

• Like 9

9 minutes ago, CarpetCrawler said:

Check out Kincaid's blocks at about 17 or 18 seconds, I don't think it goes for a TD without that.

He looked like a seasoned Buffalo bowler picking up a 3 pin spare.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 2
  • Cheers 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
9 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

So I was busy today. Did we get Shorty? 😁

It was chilly outside, it was Chili inside.  It was a regular &#%$in' Chili-fest.

• Haha 1

Well after watching this game it was really nice to see other complimentary players step up to relieve pressure on diggs and Allen. Kincaid, cook, Shakir are good young player that will get better with time. I love cooks heart after benching last week he has been coming out swinging. His speed and when he gets going really along with Murray makes life easier. Diggs seems to me now teams are working extra hard to take him out of the game. So other players will need to continue to step up like today which might help release opposing teams lock on diggs.

the other thing that is admirable even though the defense has been ravaged with injuries they are fighting playing hearts out to bitter end. How about the acquisition of Douglas nice add. Defense  played lights out.

nice to see Allen run a few times. Did not appreciate sauce body slamming diggs. What a jerk move.

one thing still needs some work imo in the red zone score touchdown not field goals. With tougher part of schedule coming imo field goals might not make it

nice win. Tough road ahead and the conference record not in bills favor so hope it does not come to tie breaker.

now the real test is Philadelphia in Philly let’s see. GO BILLS :whitebillsflag: let’s see if an upset can happen. 

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Like 7