Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

'23 Week 12 General Game Day Thread

Foxx

You can't rely on me to remember shit, but the moment Love uncorked a bomb to start against Detroit, my memory went back to the Bills v Lions game sometime in the 90s when the heavy underdog Lions opened the game with a flea flicker, and the Bills could never recover.

Unfortunate that Lions fans finally have a really good team and still need to watch their get their asses beat on Thanksgiving.

1 hour ago, Foxx said:

Hopefully Boyle can lead the Jets to victory today.

I have to believe the Jets players have called it in for the season. No need to risk injury for a lost cause.

I'm told Boyle at least gets rid of the ball quicker than Wilson, but that's not really saying much. I think the Jets keep it within the spread, but having them beat the Fish is just too much to ask.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I have to believe the Jets players have called it in for the season. No need to risk injury for a lost cause.

I'm told Boyle at least gets rid of the ball quicker than Wilson, but that's not really saying much. I think the Jets keep it within the spread, but having them beat the Fish is just too much to ask.

I'm still asking though... pull off a miracle win and Make Our Day.

• Like 3

The Jets are trying  so hard to just come apart.

1.  Make a play...get a 15 yard penalty for being an idiot after the play. 

2.  Next play:  give up a 5 yard pass then waste a challenge on whether it's a catch.  Congrats on getting that 5 yards back.

Saleh may be a great DC but he's a mess as a HC.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, B-Man said:

He always does.

It's an old O.J. trick.

He was on the injury report with his foot. Maybe something? Maybe nothing?

Just showed them adding a ton of tape.