Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Happy Thanksgiving

The Guy In Pants

The Guy In Pants

Happy Thanksgiving from Isabelle, Charlie and my legs lol

As we close out 2023 with the 2 biggest holidays of the year I suppose we can start to reflect on what was 2023 and all of the things we can be thankful for. If you're like me, you probably find it very easy to complain and be aggravated with everything going on in the world. Maybe you've lost some family members, pets or friends and this time of year just doesn't really feel like it used to. Perhaps your family has grown apart and don't seem interested in gathering for the holidays. Or, maybe everything is going great right now and that is a good thing. No matter where you are right now; whenever we are able to wake up and put out feet on the floor; it's the start of a new day and a reason to be thankful even if we can't find a second reason. I wish everyone here peace and health into 2024. Enjoy those in your lives now because one day they will be gone and all they leave are holes and memories. 

image.thumb.jpeg.b3c57bd26760a229e3072581354d8180.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Cheers 6

Happy Thanksgiving!

We went from hosting a crowd to just the two of us. Now, we sit around in comfy clothing and watch football all day. 🙂 

:thanksgiving_dinner:

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 2

Dear Lord,
   We are thankful for the abundance that surrounds us.
   Help us share our blessings with those in need.
   May our hearts be generous and our actions reflect your love.
   Amen.

🦃

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1
  • Love 2

Happy Thanksgiving from Palm Springs.  Sadly my wife took ill and has been in the hospital the past two days, but my kids and I had a beautiful start to the day outdoors.

image.thumb.jpeg.40b9fc2495142d5e8648eb2d17eb0811.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Cheers 4

9 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Happy Thanksgiving from Palm Springs.  Sadly my wife took ill and has been in the hospital the past two days, but my kids and I had a beautiful start to the day outdoors.

Happy Thanksgiving. May your wife get better soon.

• Like 4

Just now, KD in CA said:

I hope she is better soon!

• Like 4

• 3 weeks later...