Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Frank Wycheck, dead at 52

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

Frank Wycheck, of Music City Miracle fame, has died at the age of 52. Apparently he fell, in his home, and hit his head.

MCM aside, he was one of my favorite tight ends, and I styled some of my game after him when I was playing.

RIP

• Sad 4

1 minute ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

Frank Wycheck, of Music City Miracle fame, has died at the age of 52. Apparently he fell, in his home, and hit his head.

MCM aside, he was one of my favorite tight ends, and I styled some of my game after him when I was playing.

RIP

You have mentioned playing many times. How far did you go?

• Cheers 2

5 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

RIP

RIP

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
Just now, Fansince88 said:

You have mentioned playing many times. How far did you go?

I played in college, and was a starter as a true freshman by mid-season. I was upended by major injury in my sophomore year, and never played again.

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

I played in college, and was a starter as a true freshman by mid-season. I was upended by major injury in my sophomore year, and never played again.

Sorry to hear that. I played flag football at family get togethers with much larger Nephews up to my late 40's. Two largest nephews totaling 350ish lbs  and full of piss and vinegar forgot it was flag, collided into my 180lb frame from both directions at the same time and broke two of my ribs. No more football for me at Birthday parties. 

EDIT: I got the first down.

Edited by Fansince88
  • Haha 3
  • Applause 1

1 hour ago, TakeYouToTasker 2.0 said:

RIP

That happened to my next door neighbor about 4 years ago, but he was 80. 

RIP Mr. Wycheck. 

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1