Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

2023 Week 15: BILLS v Cowboys (December 17th) Pregame Thread

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

4 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

IR? How long would they be out for?

Being on the outside looking in, I wouldn't know how serious Hyde's injury is but if I had a guess, he might want to think about retirement. He has had several issues with his neck these past two years and it just can't be good that it is a recurring area of concern.

• Like 5

Does this sound like a guy who doesn’t want to be in Buffalo?

“It’s rough, man,” Diggs said. “Even earlier in the year, I saw a lot of the double, but they’ve been doing a great job, especially when you put those first seven to eight games on tape of what you like to do and what you do. They’ve been doing a good job.

For me, personally, I’ve been trying, bro. I promise you I’ve been trying. It’s not because of me. Teams are doing a good job, we've got to continue to make plays and spread the ball around."

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/stefon-diggs-rough-seeing-production-112453897.html

“It's damn sure frustrating, I’m not going to lie,” Diggs said. “I get furious out there, like, want to say the F-word, but you know what I mean.”

Ultimately, Diggs acknowledged, the most important thing is getting the end result that the Bills got in Kansas City: "We're winning games."

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Shady said:

Does this sound like a guy who doesn’t want to be in Buffalo?

“It’s rough, man,” Diggs said. “Even earlier in the year, I saw a lot of the double, but they’ve been doing a great job, especially when you put those first seven to eight games on tape of what you like to do and what you do. They’ve been doing a good job.

For me, personally, I’ve been trying, bro. I promise you I’ve been trying. It’s not because of me. Teams are doing a good job, we've got to continue to make plays and spread the ball around."

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/stefon-diggs-rough-seeing-production-112453897.html

“It's damn sure frustrating, I’m not going to lie,” Diggs said. “I get furious out there, like, want to say the F-word, but you know what I mean.”

Ultimately, Diggs acknowledged, the most important thing is getting the end result that the Bills got in Kansas City: "We're winning games."

This is why imo gabe Davis play this year is so incredibly frustrating. Diggs need help from others. Looks like cook, Kincaid, and shakir have stepped up. But when no one fears your #2 receiver that hurts. Teams have been double teaming Diggs hard. The strategy to me looks like we are going take Diggs out. Ok Allen let’s see what your other guys can do. Got to find a way to get him the ball down this final stretch. Got to get your star involved some way. Or this will hurt down the stretch. IMO. 

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Rochesterny said:

This is why imo gabe Davis play this year is so incredibly frustrating. Diggs need help from others. Looks like cook, Kincaid, and shakir have stepped up. But when no one fears your #2 receiver that hurts. Teams have been double teaming Diggs hard. The strategy to me looks like we are going take Diggs out. Ok Allen let’s see what your other guys can do. Got to find a way to get him the ball down this final stretch. Got to get your star involved some way. Or this will hurt down the stretch. IMO. 

Put Diggs in motion more often and move Shakir to the #2 spot for a game and see what happens. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 3

3 minutes ago, Ann said:

Really didn't expect Ford to be completely useless to them this year.  Wonder what the issue is or are they just that fully pleased with Settle and Joseph as the guys rotating in?

• I don't know 1

Just now, Taro T said:

Really didn't expect Ford to be completely useless to them this year.  Wonder what the issue is or are they just that fully pleased with Settle and Joseph as the guys rotating in?

Erm...

• Haha 2