Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 Week 17 General Game Day Thread

Foxx

43 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Probably written by a chick, since they don't know shit about football.  [/Jerry]

Did you just misgender Tyler Dunne?

19 hours ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Why it was just two games ago the media narrative was how Sean and Russ had worked out their differences and were “thriving”. 😂

1. In your two weeks of down time watch the movie “Saw”

2. ????????

3. $37M Profit

• Haha 1

SquirminThurman
On 12/27/2023 at 4:02 PM, Shady said:

took them long enough 

Would have been playing Tyrod all along. I guess with Danny Dimes out they wanted to see what they had in Tommy DeVito. I assume the Giants are on the clock for a rookie QB Daboll can shape into his next JA...

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

SquirminThurman
23 hours ago, Carptom1 said:

I was at the game Sunday and they were actually booing the offense. Unbelievable how quickly it turned. Our offense is looking more and more like Nagy’s offense in Chicago. I can’t believe these shitty fans here. Most of them have come along in the last 6-8 years. I still remember Elvis Grbac and Todd Haley. I have never been a fan of Kelce and his antics but he is acting like a spoiled little bit@h. He needs to remember where he came from and be grateful the chiefs took a chance on him because of his past. I am over it. 

The shine is off of the Chiefs completely. The loss to the Bills was a bad look, but the loss to the Raiders went next level. Kelce slamming his helmet, Kermit yelling at his OL, the sweet sweet tears...

We know how well it works out when a player publicly calls out 'the Shield' and the officiating. Jerry Hughes was a marked man after he did it. Couldn't happen to a more unlikable team and fan base. When Mahomes and Reid publicly called out the refs after Buffalo, I knew things might get ugly.

I am loving every minute of it.

• Applause 1
  • Cheers 1

22 minutes ago, SquirminThurman said:

Would have been playing Tyrod all along. I guess with Danny Dimes out they wanted to see what they had in Tommy DeVito. I assume the Giants are on the clock for a rookie QB Daboll can shape into his next JA...

Tyrod was hurt for a stretch.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, SquirminThurman said:

Right on. I can't keep track of all the QB injuries this season!

Right. Seems like it's almost been the year of the back up QB.

It is nice that the Ravens have some real incentive against the Lolphins Sunday. If they lose, not only do they let the Browns have a chance at the division title, but they would also put the conference title in the Lolphins hands.

41 minutes ago, Foxx said:

It is nice that the Ravens have some real incentive against the Lolphins Sunday. If they lose, not only do they let the Browns have a chance at the division title, but they would also put the conference title in the Lolphins hands.

And if the Fins get beat and Bills win I need suggestions from my Florida friends on here like....Which Airport is financially best to fly into. Plan to sport the jersey in my pic to the game to celebrate the year! Perhaps catch some sun with the bide and see the greater Miami area. Suggestions when there. After this Sunday of course.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

11 hours ago, 4merper4mer said:

1. In your two weeks of down time watch the movie “Saw”

2. ????????

3. $37M Profit

It looks like his '24 salary is already guaranteed, so apparently this is about his '25 salary (which is $37M).  I don't see how they can get rid of him for next season, but post '24 maybe for a $49M cap hit?

• Cheers 2

25 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

And if the Fins get beat and Bills win I need suggestions from my Florida friends on here like....Which Airport is financially best to fly into. Plan to sport the jersey in my pic to the game to celebrate the year! Perhaps catch some sun with the bide and see the greater Miami area. Suggestions when there. After this Sunday of course.

Hard Rock is about 20 minutes from Miami airport and about 30 minutes from Fort Lauderdale airport. That's without traffic, so add time because there is always traffic. We got caught under the bridge by the Ft Lauderdale airport a few weeks ago, and just sat there for 30 minutes because a cop car was over on the side (not blocking the road, just had its lights on!) 🤪

• Cheers 2