Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Bills @ Dolphins - Week #18

Hedge

TakeYouToTasker 2.0
1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

128/84 with a HR of 71. Cool as a cucumber! That said, just took a Nattokinase at halftime. Second day in. We shall see what they do for me. 

Love this. God bless.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SquirminThurman said:

I did. Backups and mid tier acquisitions bailed the Bills out big time this game.

Sometimes the GM helps win games and sometimes coaching does.

Sherfield and Harty didn't do to much all year. They didn't do too much today (well Sherfield anyways), but they did enough that their play won the game today.

As an aside, sometimes it's the things your GM doesn't do. The Thumbtacks probably dont win today without DHop...

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2

Uncle Joe
9 minutes ago, Ann said:

I remember when he was a little itty bitty sports announcer in Portland.
Oh and that is ...........

The driving distance from Buffalo (BUF) to Portland (PDX) is 2640 miles / 4248 kilometers, and travel time by car is about 46 hours 24 minutes.
(I didn't want to get called out by CTC)

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Ann said:

They want to fire everyone, and do not want Tua extended. :classic_wink:

keep em coming!

• Like 3

Ninety-4
14 minutes ago, Carptom1 said:

Even though the cook drop cost me a 600 parlay…. I’m glad you guys won. We will see you in 2 weeks. I could see the Browns advancing and beating the ravens. Then you guys will get the championship game. I think Cleveland will be a tough out 

I think the Ravens will beat the Browns.  Flacco has been a turnover machine in spite of the record.  Ravens D very tough and will turn him into an old man IMO.   

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

Fansince88
8 minutes ago, SquirminThurman said:

I did. Backups and mid tier acquisitions bailed the Bills out big time this game.

Sometimes the GM helps win games and sometimes coaching does.

And the Coach used those backups. It doesnt matter. You and I can say this together....

2023 AFC East Champs_Digital_CP 1280x720

• Like 2

I like this one! And if I find the t-shirt it's going to be a purchase.

• Like 6
  • Love 1

Fansince88
2 minutes ago, Ann said:

Tua is a nice guy. You know who else is a nice guy? My pool cleaner. They’re both frauds and should not get paid a dime more then what they’re getting now .

No idea why he called his pool guy a fraud.

Im guessing he is sleeping with his wife instead of cleaning the pool. 

• Wow 1
  • Haha 5

Carptom1
14 minutes ago, SquirminThurman said:

Haven't looked if it is possible but the NFL would be apoplectic is the AFC Championship was CLE vs BUF, and DET was in the NFC Championship game.

Why not embrace the chaos?!?

Baltimore could get hosed by pulling Browns first game. Honestly they are playing better than either the Chiefs or Bills at this time. Plus the ghosts of Lamar’s flameouts will be choking him if things start going south. Flacco has a hard on for the Ravens and Lamar. Would be great viewing either way 

• Like 2
  • Cheers 3