Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

How man empty seats will be at the stadium on Monday

mead107

Because of the game being moved to Monday 4:30. 
how many fans won’t be able to go to the game. 

other question people that are at hotel till Monday will they be able to stay till Tuesday. 

same with flying in and out for game. 

The flights will be the big nightmare. There will be canceled flights Sunday that people need to find seats for people looking to change those Monday tickets, and already full planes on Tuesday. Yikes.

As far as empty seats... as people pointed out to me in the other thread, Monday is a state/federal holiday, so there may be more fannies in the seats than you might expect.

• Like 3

Chandemonium

After driving up from South Carolina yesterday at first I thought I wouldn’t be able to go when they moved it, but luckily there wasn’t anything too pressing on the work calendar Tuesday so I’ll be there. 

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1
  • FANtastic 3

Fansince88
1 hour ago, Chandemonium said:

After driving up from South Carolina yesterday at first I thought I wouldn’t be able to go when they moved it, but luckily there wasn’t anything too pressing on the work calendar Tuesday so I’ll be there. 

Wow! Thats great news! Just spoke to the guy that gave me the tickets. He is flying back into Syracuse @ 12 on Monday. He is going to see if h can make it now. 

As far as the question of people in the seats, there will be a lot of locals availiable for ticket sales. Bet they sell out

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Cheers 2

I dunno what would be worse

Empty seats in the stands, which is a terrible look for a home playoff game

Or Steeler fans getting ahold of those tickets and turning this almost into a home game

• Like 3
  • Angry 1
  • I don't know 1

From what I am reading on twitter... possibly a lot. They said people might be sitting on snow and there will be limited parking outside the stadium lots. Expect snowball fights. 

• Like 1