Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘23 The Aftermath - Steelers @ Bills- Super Wild Card Weekend

Hedge

2 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

No one backs into a SB. 

Every NFL game hinges on who makes the biggest 4-5 plays.  Even blowouts go that way.  I talk about this all the time...but the margins between good/bad teams are much thinner than most people understand.  That's why having a GM like Beane is so critical.

Yup. This game was a good example of that.  Easily could have been a blowout, or a very tight game late.

• Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
Just now, Uncle Joe said:

I just looked up AJ Klein in the dictionary
Blue Retro Lunch Pail Old dented blue metal lunch pail with a book on a wooden table lunch pail stock pictures, royalty-free photos & images

I just looked up "practice squad" in the collective bargaining agreement.

202210061358TMS_____MNGTRPUB_SPORTS-RAVE

• Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
3 minutes ago, Ninety-4 said:

She's gonna get enormous coverage like it or not from the Buffalo media.  

Will she be cold?  I'll bet she'll be cold.  I'm sure I'll hear about it non-stop in the broadcast.

• I don't know 1
  • Haha 2

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Ninety-4 said:

Ouch, literally.

They're one right arm away from having a complete body injured.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ann said:

&#%$

Watching the replay I hope it's just a sprain, I don't see any indication of a break regardless of what this poster says but I'm only an internet doctor so what do I know?

Edited by Cinga
  • Cheers 2

Uncle Joe
3 minutes ago, Cinga said:

Watching the replay I hope it's just a sprain, I don't see any indication of a break but I'm only and internet doctor so what do I know?

Fibula and ankle are connected. Mine by a plate.
I hope he dodged that bullet.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

8 minutes ago, Ann said:

&#%$

I thought that one looked bad immediately.  Really sucks, especially for how well he’s played all year.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Rochesterny

Observation. Ouch on the injuries can we get a break. TB down not sure serious of injury. Benford and Dodson out as well. If they are out for next game McDermott got find a way to plug the gaps. Also awful ref call that was a fumble and bills did recover saw they showed from all angles. Just garbage. Bass what up with missed field goal. The one that was blocked hated play call on that series before half why not run pick up some yards then punt and pin them down. They may not have scored seven pts. Also, for a while got away from the run not sure why. But great win. Anyone who doubt Allen abilty or heart are fools. Just look at his 52 yd run. He is exactly represents western ny and bills fans all over. Allen all day every day. Great win so happy but honestly concerned with injuries on defense side of ball. Also, excited what the future brings for Kincaid that kid is baller. What can you say about Shakir? Shakir has a motor that won’t quit. What catch and run for that touch down. As Allen say one game at a time focus on kc. Unfortunately we are going to get kelce swift circus 🎪 coming to town as well. 

Edited by Rochesterny
  • Like 1
  • Cheers 3