Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

‘24 Divisional Round General Game Day Thread

TakeYouToTasker 2.0

8 minutes ago, Spartacus said:

Hoculi executes the league's directives, which now favor the Bills

Babyface finally beats the heel who used to be the hero.

The country wants to see it.

1 minute ago, Nanker said:

We shall see. We shall see 

We shall, indeed.

We shall see if it was a good idea for the two #1 seeds to rest their guys before a bye week.  Their best players haven’t played meaningful, pressurized football for three weeks while their opponents come in hot.

We shall see if the Bills’ decimated defense is better vs. KC than the Dolphins’ decimated defense was vs. KC.  We shall see if the Chiefs can handle a road game in a stadium full of psychos.  We shall see if all the “must win” games the Bills have played since Thanksgiving has become too much of a burden, or if it has hardened them and made them resilient.

Can’t wait. Let’s go!

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Cheers 2
  • FANtastic 1

9 minutes ago, snafu said:

We shall, indeed.

We shall see if it was a good idea for the two #1 seeds to rest their guys before a bye week.  Their best players haven’t played meaningful, pressurized football for three weeks while their opponents come in hot.

We shall see if the Bills’ decimated defense is better vs. KC than the Dolphins’ decimated defense was vs. KC.  We shall see if the Chiefs can handle a road game in a stadium full of psychos.  We shall see if all the “must win” games the Bills have played since Thanksgiving has become too much of a burden, or if it has hardened them and made them resilient.

Can’t wait. Let’s go!

Exactly. 

• Cheers 2

Fansince88
9 minutes ago, snafu said:

We shall, indeed.

Can’t wait. Let’s go!

The most surprising thing in my my mind is how well the depth of the D has played the last couple weeks. They need to win this and come out less decimated than before

• Like 1
  • Cheers 2

IDBillzFan
14 hours ago, Carptom1 said:

I won’t bet on him this year. I made money on him last week, but the bet wasn’t on him but against pajama boy and Tua. I wouldn’t bet against Allen this week either. I think the play is in the props. I have Butker at + 1.5 and Rice + 6.5. I think my third leg is going to be Allen scoring a touchdown. 100 pays 625. I have no idea who is going to win 

You obviously don't visit ChiefsPlanet. Mahomes is going to hang 30 on the Bills, Josh will turn the ball over eight times trying to play hero ball to catch up while Mahomes cooks burgers and dogs sitting in the pocket, and the blowout will be so bad that Bills fans will cry for our coach to be fired because that's the only time fans call for their coach to be fired in the NFL.

Kudos to you for finding a better place to talk football. Been reading all your posts and you belong here WAY more than you belong on that message board. If you took your post above and put it in ChiefsPlanet, they would probably ban you.

EDITOR'S NOTE: I know you know ChiefsPlanet. I was just being sarcastic.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, Spartacus said:

Hoculi executes the league's directives, which now favor the Bills

Yeah...the league didn't direct Kelce to start a faux relationship with Taylor Swift so her marketing juggernaut could be eliminated in the divisional round.  The league wants her in the Super Bowl.

• Sad 1
  • Popcorn 2

Spartacus
15 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Yeah...the league didn't direct Kelce to start a faux relationship with Taylor Swift so her marketing juggernaut could be eliminated in the divisional round.  The league wants her in the Super Bowl.

she will be there,

as Usher's special guest star

ESPN feed about 20 seconds ahead of ABC.

Looks pretty windy, will be interesting to see what the QBs can do.

Go Texans.

Should we win tomorrow, we'll know in a few hours if we're playing at home or on the road next weekend.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

Hey, Houston. Try something other than an ISO Dive on first down, will ya?

Shooting themselves in the foot a lot in the early going.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, snafu said:

Shooting themselves in the foot a lot in the early going.

They got lucky with that dropped pick.