Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Football squares, how many did you get?

mead107

Just one I'm setting up.  Trying to raise money for the 11 Day Power Play which is a big charity hockey game in Buffalo.  This'll be the 8th year of running the game and they've raised nearly $11MM for cancer fighting charities such as Roswell Park, Camp Good Days, and Make a Wish.

The squares are $20 apiece with 1/2 of that going to the 11DPP.  In case anybody would like to get in, there's still about 25 squares left.

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

Zero! I’m usually in a few and this thread reminded me I have yet to be asked. Hmmmm

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Just one I'm setting up.  Trying to raise money for the 11 Day Power Play which is a big charity hockey game in Buffalo.  This'll be the 8th year of running the game and they've raised nearly $11MM for cancer fighting charities such as Roswell Park, Camp Good Days, and Make a Wish.

The squares are $20 apiece with 1/2 of that going to the 11DPP.  In case anybody would like to get in, there's still about 25 squares left.

Gimme 5 squares.

• Like 1

Still have a few squares left on the $20 board raising money for the 11 Day Power Play.  ($10 goes to the 11DPP, & $10 goes to the prize pool.)  Please send a PM if you're interested.

Planning to have the board filled tomorrow (Friday) so the actual #'s can get randomly drawn sometime tomorrow giving us enough time to let people find out what #'s they end up with before Sunday.

• Cheers 2

2 hours ago, Taro T said:

Still have a few squares left on the $20 board raising money for the 11 Day Power Play.  ($10 goes to the 11DPP, & $10 goes to the prize pool.)  Please send a PM if you're interested.

Planning to have the board filled tomorrow (Friday) so the actual #'s can get randomly drawn sometime tomorrow giving us enough time to let people find out what #'s they end up with before Sunday.

I'll take a couple.  I need something to root for on Sunday.

• Cheers 1

Billsandhorns
2 hours ago, Taro T said:

I'll take a couple

• Cheers 1

2 hours ago, KD in CA said:

I'll take a couple.  I need something to root for on Sunday.

2 hours ago, Billsandhorns said:

I'll take a couple

Gentlemen, I truly do appreciate it, but we ended up getting the board filled shortly after I posted.  Sorry about that.

I'll keep you in mind next year though as I'll likely be doing this again.

• Like 2

Billsandhorns
23 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Gentlemen, I truly do appreciate it, but we ended up getting the board filled shortly after I posted.  Sorry about that.

It's cool, glad you got it filled

• Like 1
  • Cheers 1

38 minutes ago, Taro T said:

No worries Taro, good luck on your numbers!

• Cheers 1

10 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

I'm in one at work, with one square. Each quarter wins $250. I have #1 Chiefs, and #8 49ers.

Those numbers stink for the 1st 2 Q's, but could be very good in the 2nd half.  (Presuming nobody does something silly like go for 2 in the 1st Q or get a safety.  Then reverse that.)

19 hours ago, KD in CA said:

No worries Taro, good luck on your numbers!

Thanks.  I ended up with 3 squares, none particularly great, but who knows.  Planned on taking 5 - 10 total depending on just how hard it was to get the board to fill.  But that board filled so fast, I couldn't get the final 2 squares.  Good problem to have, I guess.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Taro T said:

Thanks.  I ended up with 3 squares, none particularly great, but who knows.  Planned on taking 5 - 10 total depending on just how hard it was to get the board to fill.  But that board filled so fast, I couldn't get the final 2 squares.  Good problem to have, I guess.

I'm glad your fundraising efforts were fulfilled.

:beer:

• Like 2
  • Cheers 1

Seasons1992
14 hours ago, Taro T said:

Those numbers stink for the 1st 2 Q's, but could be very good in the 2nd half.  (Presuming nobody does something silly like go for 2 in the 1st Q or get a safety.  Then reverse that.)

I'm rooting for an 11-8 first quarter and then the balls get mysteriously covered in some type of slick substance. #perfectscript

• Haha 2

Got my numbers for @Taro T 11DPP 

AFC   NFC

Square #15         2          1       

Square #34        1          4

Square #60        9          9   

Square #78        7          2                     

Square #82        3          8             

Are those good #'s? I think #34 might be good for a final(?).        

• I don't know 1
  • Cheers 2

11 hours ago, Foxx said:

Got my numbers for @Taro T 11DPP 

AFC   NFC

Square #15         2          1       

Square #34        1          4

Square #60        9          9   

Square #78        7          2                     

Square #82        3          8             

Are those good #'s? I think #34 might be good for a final(?).        

You know someone was cursing drawing  5 and 2 yesterday!

• Like 3
  • Applause 1