Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Where you goin on vacation this summer?

mead107

We are going to Napa valley end of June for 4-5 days. 
our kids are taking us fo our big 70 birthdays 

think we will be going up to Maine for a week this summer 

want to go to Vermont for a long weekend. 
We will be up at Loon Lake this summer at our nieces camp. 

what do you have planned? 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Fansince88 said:

Spring to Florida. This summer no plans but Maine sounds real good. Not been there yet. 

Love Kennebunkport.  Our favorite 

8 hours ago, mead107 said:

Love Kennebunkport.  Our favorite 

We went to Maine a number of years ago in the Fall. What a majestic drive it was with all the fall foilage and the mountains of New Hampshire and Vermont.  We went just a bit late to get out on a whale-watching tour though. If we ever go back, it will be early enough in the Fall to catch one of those boats.

• Like 2

Fansince88
6 hours ago, Foxx said:

We went to Maine a number of years ago in the Fall. What a majestic drive it was with all the fall foilage and the mountains of New Hampshire and Vermont.  We went just a bit late to get out on a whale-watching tour though. If we ever go back, it will be early enough in the Fall to catch one of those boats.

Dad did that once. All he watched was the side of the boat. Said  the worse sick is sea sick.

Edited by Fansince88
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

Dad did that once. All he watched was the side of the boat. Said  the worse sick is sea sick.

I've been deep sea fishing a couple of times and while I've never really experienced sea sickness, I have seen some people who have.

24 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Only 1 salmon in this pic (and no Billsfan :classic_ninja:)

20210826_182602.jpg

That's me, the Bills Fan, in my post above.

I forget the name of the marina we sailed from but you probably know it ( I can more than likely dig it up if you'd like). We were the first boat to limit out in months. We also caught a shit ton of rock bass (which I absolutely love the taste of). With the crew I went with, that trip was one for the ages

Uncle Joe
10 minutes ago, Foxx said:

That's me, the Bills Fan, in my post above.

I forget the name of the marina we sailed from but you probably know it ( I can more than likely dig it up if you'd like). We were the first boat to limit out in months. We also caught a shit ton of rock bass (which I absolutely love the taste of). With the crew I went with, that trip was one for the ages

Yes. I remember that post and saved the pic of Mr. Incognito (not Ritchie). I believe you were out of Washington*: Ilwaco, Westport or further north?

*The Seahawk bucket might be a clue...

PS I don't need no Washington license. I already have my $6 free Oregon Pioneer license :badwords:

Edited by Uncle Joe

23 minutes ago, mead107 said:

I thought that was Santa 🎅 up above 

My brother and I were having a Mexican stand-off. I think he blinked first and shaved. 😄

27 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Yes. I remember that post and saved the pic of Mr. Incognito (not Ritchie). I believe you were out of Washington: Ilwaco, Westport or further north?

I'm digging'. Sucks getting old. Memory isn't what it used to be. I have asked some friends where it was we sailed from. No guarantees though, they are old too...

• Like 1

Uncle Joe
17 minutes ago, Foxx said:

I'm digging'. Sucks getting old. Memory isn't what it used to be. I have asked some friends where it was we sailed from. No guarantees though, they are old too...

What were we talking about?

• Haha 2

27 minutes ago, mead107 said:

I’m confused 🤡

were we talking about getting in the hot tub naked?  

Umm... my memory's bad, but it ain't that bad.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, Foxx said:

Umm... my memory's bad, but it ain't that bad.

So have you researched what natural foods to eat to help your memory? 

2 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Yes. I remember that post and saved the pic of Mr. Incognito (not Ritchie). I believe you were out of Washington*: Ilwaco, Westport or further north?

*The Seahawk bucket might be a clue...

PS I don't need no Washington license. I already have my $6 free Oregon Pioneer license :badwords:

The crew comes through!

Westport. We sailed aboard the Hula Girl (that one I remembered).

And yes, we stayed almost due west (slightly southwest) of Seattle, in Moclips.