Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Dolphins Chat 2024

IDBillzFan
23 hours ago, Ann said:

Are there conduct clauses in the NFL?

I love how the post says "A new article that focuses on claims...that he's turning his life around."

Tyreek: "I am ABSOLUTELY turning my life around. Hell, that bitch is lucky I didn't kick her while she was pregnant. I'm reformed!"

• Haha 4

Uncle Joe
3 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

I love how the post says "A new article that focuses on claims...that he's turning his life around."

Well it was an unlit cigar...

IDBillzFan
6 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Exactly! The old Tyreek would have burned a hole in her face! He's a brand new man!

Relative joking aside, while I can mock Tua, the quarterback, he appears to be a fully devout Christian, which would explain discussions earlier how the two of them don't really hang out together outside the field. Tua ain't hitting the strip clubs and bringing home multiple baby mommas like Tyreek seems to do all the time.

• Like 3

46 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Exactly! The old Tyreek would have burned a hole in her face! He's a brand new man!

Relative joking aside, while I can mock Tua, the quarterback, he appears to be a fully devout Christian, which would explain discussions earlier how the two of them don't really hang out together outside the field. Tua ain't hitting the strip clubs and bringing home multiple baby mommas like Tyreek seems to do all the time.

I wish Tua wasn't a Dolphin. He seems like such a good guy, I'd like to cheer for him. Alas, I cannot. 

• Like 4

Alaska Darin
3 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

Baby steps...

• Like 2

Uncle Joe
1 hour ago, Alaska Darin said:

Baby steps...

57 minutes ago, Nouseforaname said:

image.jpeg.c051dc0d30f78748b6ff3aca31e77809.jpeg

Bill Murray Nw GIF

• Haha 3

IDBillzFan

Is it week 3 in Miami already?

(NOTE: I have no idea what this is about, but I have no faith in any poll that has McDaniels over McDermott unless the poll is about who's the gayest HC in the NFL.)

RochesterRob
22 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

(NOTE: I have no idea what this is about, but I have no faith in any poll that has McDaniels over McDermott unless the poll is about who's the gayest HC in the NFL.)

Fin heaven has already declared the Dolphins the clear winners of this offseason.  The draft will only be gravy to add to what will be a string of SB wins in the coming years.  Clearly, the 31 other NFL teams have been doing nothing or signing players that will lead to doom.  McDaniel is a genius.  Grier is a genius.  

• Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

With that result, the poll possibilities are endless...

"Who's more likely to have the bodies of teenaged boys buried under his house?"

"Who specifies his personal pronouns when he's introduced to people?"

"Who's more likely to know the difference between 'curtains' and 'window treatments'?"

"Who got stuffed into lockers in high school?"

"Who still gets stuffed into lockers by his own team?"

"Who's most likely to kill his QB?"

...no, wait.  That last one would be 100% McCocoaBoy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

• 3 weeks later...
CarpetCrawler
4 hours ago, Nouseforaname said:

They skipped the part where he falls off the stage and concusses himself.

• Cheers 2