Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Patriots Ch(e)at * 2024

Crap Throwing Clavin
11 hours ago, Ann said:

Pretty soon the Pats are going to post over ATOP "We see you posting here about roster management and player evaluation.  Who wants a job?"

Patriots Name Eliot Wolf EVP of Player Personnel After Bill Belichick Exit

Even though Eliot Wolf has been the person primarily in charge of running the New England Patriots since Bill Belichick's departure in January, he finally has an official title with the organization.

Patriots owner Robert Kraft announced on Saturday that Wolf has been named executive vice president of player personnel:

"As I have started multiple times during the offseason, the plan was to observe the working relationship and involvement between Eliot and Jerod and see how they managed our offseason personnel decisions. Then, following the draft we would formally undertake a process for setting up the permanent structure of our personnel department. I have been impressed with Eliot's management style and experience and I'm excited that he has agreed to take on this new position."

</snip>

Crap Throwing Clavin
4 hours ago, Ann said:

Patriots Name Eliot Wolf EVP of Player Personnel After Bill Belichick Exit

Even though Eliot Wolf has been the person primarily in charge of running the New England Patriots since Bill Belichick's departure in January, he finally has an official title with the organization.

Patriots owner Robert Kraft announced on Saturday that Wolf has been named executive vice president of player personnel:

"As I have started multiple times during the offseason, the plan was to observe the working relationship and involvement between Eliot and Jerod and see how they managed our offseason personnel decisions. Then, following the draft we would formally undertake a process for setting up the permanent structure of our personnel department. I have been impressed with Eliot's management style and experience and I'm excited that he has agreed to take on this new position."

</snip>

His first task in his new role: find someone - anyone - willing to take the GM role.