Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

State of the Union Speech 2024

Ann

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, devnull said:

It was neither a SOTU nor a re-election campaign.

It was a declaration of war against those who dare to oppose The Regime

Which is why his supporters are saying it's the best SOTU in decades.

• Like 2

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Uncle Joe

• Ann

• Crap Throwing Clavin

• Cinga

IDBillzFan

Once again, I could never be a Democrat because I could never admit to being this stupid.

Imagine addressing your nation on the state of the union, and being so blindly retarded that you force a major corporation to remind everyone that they have not, in fact, reduced the size of your phucking Snickers bar.

• Cheers 3

Crap Throwing Clavin
2 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Once again, I could never be a Democrat because I could never admit to being this stupid.

Imagine addressing your nation on the state of the union, and being so blindly retarded that you force a major corporation to remind everyone that they have not, in fact, reduced the size of your phucking Snickers bar.

Who'm I going to believe?  Evil capitalists, our Our Gröfaz Biden?  I'm boycotting Snickers, and eating exclusively Milky Ways from now on!

(Actually, of all the companies he could chose to disparage, I think Mars Brands is the only company that hasn't reduced product size over the past 5 years.)

• Like 2

Fansince88
16 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Which is why his supporters are saying it's the best SOTU in decades.

Do you have evidence they were exhumed and found a note in the coffin supporting this claim. If not this is just hearsay. 

• Like 1

Uncle Joe
1 hour ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Who'm I going to believe?  Evil capitalists, our Our Gröfaz Biden?  I'm boycotting Snickers, and eating exclusively Milky Ways from now on!

(Actually, of all the companies he could chose to disparage, I think Mars Brands is the only company that hasn't reduced product size over the past 5 years.)

I had to check. Best Foods/Hellman's mayo created the 30oz quart in 2006 during the GW Bush administration.

GW's disapproval rating in 2006 is right there with the current Mr Potato Chip head in 2024.

• Applause 2

4merper4mer
8 hours ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I hate to be the one to break the bad news to you but a Milky Way is just a Snickers with fully shrinkflated peanuts.

devnull
7 hours ago, Uncle Joe said:

GW's disapproval rating in 2006 is right there with the current Mr Potato Chip head in 2024.

Difference is in 2004, disapproving of President was politically correct.  Today, disapproving of President Biden is Insurrection

• Like 2

Gavin in Va Beach
1 hour ago, Ann said:

Correction: Biden's PR staff invited them and set it up. I highly doubt that moron knows what TikTok is.

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 hour ago, Ann said:

TikTok influencers reporting TikTok influencers are spreading misinformation?

And we're seriously taking this at face value?  :classic_laugh:

Fansince88
On 3/12/2024 at 8:17 PM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

TikTok influencers reporting TikTok influencers are spreading misinformation?

And we're seriously taking this at face value?  :classic_laugh:

You better be because Nancy is serious!

• Haha 2