Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

Meet Ladd McConkey, the WR the Bills MUST draft!!

Jabba The Hutt

Jabba The Hutt

McConkey would be our #1 WR and also be Punt/KR man as well, or we can keep Isabella on KR duty and sign Renfrow for Slot/PR duty.

Edited by Jabba The Hutt
  • Like 1

Crap Throwing Clavin

C'mon..."Ladd McConkey" can't possibly be a real person.  He's a character in Airplane.

• Haha 2
  • Cheers 2

Sorry Jabba.

It's a no for me.

POSITIVES

— Great acceleration. Gets to top speed in a hurry, especially as a route-runner.

— Good speed. Can be a downfield threat as well as reliably run other routes off a vertical stem.

— Good flexibility and change of direction. Quick feet and smooth hips.

— Good route-runner at the top of his breaks. Works to manipulate DBs and snaps off routes effectively.

— Above-average concentration and hands when working in traffic.

NEGATIVES

— Very skinny frame.

— Poor play strength. Struggles to fight through contact, both at the line of scrimmage and later in routes.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10090936-ladd-mcconkey-nfl-draft-2024-scouting-report-for-georgia-wr

• Sad 1
  • Cheers 2

Jabba The Hutt
1 hour ago, B-Man said:

Sorry Jabba.

It's a no for me.

POSITIVES

— Great acceleration. Gets to top speed in a hurry, especially as a route-runner.

— Good speed. Can be a downfield threat as well as reliably run other routes off a vertical stem.

— Good flexibility and change of direction. Quick feet and smooth hips.

— Good route-runner at the top of his breaks. Works to manipulate DBs and snaps off routes effectively.

— Above-average concentration and hands when working in traffic.

NEGATIVES

— Very skinny frame.

— Poor play strength. Struggles to fight through contact, both at the line of scrimmage and later in routes.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/10090936-ladd-mcconkey-nfl-draft-2024-scouting-report-for-georgia-wr

There are multiple examples of him playing through contact to get wide open. He has great technique to beat press even, swim moves and nasty footwork to fool DBs into letting him open. Catches everything like Kincaid, I know he can be a much faster Cooper Kupp. :classic_love:

Jabba The Hutt
1 hour ago, SquirminThurman said:

i've got Tony Franklin, WR, Oregon in the 2nd.

I'd also accept Franklin in the 2nd, but after we take McConkey in the 1st

• Yes and No 1