Bills Fans Gear Now Available! ×

🧵 Democrat Successes 🧵

Boyst

This thread is to challenge everything.

Let it be a collection of success the Democratic party has contributed toward mankind, politics, and our future.

Inspired by the challenge of left leaning posters to name good things and accomplishments by Trump this thread is to collect the goodness of the Democratic (by name) party. I add the by name as he Democratic title because not all Democrats are of the same wool, similarly to the GOP.

Let's see how this goes:

• Like 1

Keukasmallie

Well, there's....

and don't forget...

crickets....

12 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

I got nothing. That said, you put this in private so only part of the board can respond. 

It's a political discussion and this should be in the politics.

If someone suggests it can or should be moved tag one of the mods or they can see it and do it.

5 hours ago, devnull said:

Won Got us into two World Wars

Can't think of anything past 1945

Fixed it for you, can we get 3 Democrat led World Wars?

• O Rly 1

IDBillzFan

They control the message and they win with it.

I don't like it. In fact, I despise everything they do and especially the ways in which they do them, but in the end, the control the biggest megaphone and win on everything they NEED to win on; funding wars, pushing through a shit health care system on the entire country while exempting themselves, pushing illegals searches on Americans while exempting themselves, raising taxes, and keeping everyone in the Hot Pocket society staring at their latest shiny thing while they pass legislation and laws that help them, personally, while having everyone else carrying the burden, with just enough simpletons receiving free handouts to keep them from losing power.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

They control the message and they win with it.

I don't like it. In fact, I despise everything they do and especially the ways in which they do them, but in the end, the control the biggest megaphone and win on everything they NEED to win on; funding wars, pushing through a shit health care system on the entire country while exempting themselves, pushing illegals searches on Americans while exempting themselves, raising taxes, and keeping everyone in the Hot Pocket society staring at their latest shiny thing while they pass legislation and laws that help them, personally, while having everyone else carrying the burden, with just enough simpletons receiving free handouts to keep them from losing power.

Pushing the message that nobody succeeds without a college degree -- while asserting dominance over college education curricula.  Brilliant.

• Like 4

devnull
1 hour ago, Cinga said:

can we get 3 Democrat led World Wars?

I'd rather we dont

• Like 2
  • Cheers 2

IDBillzFan
33 minutes ago, snafu said:

Pushing the message that nobody succeeds without a college degree -- while asserting dominance over college education curricula.  Brilliant.

Even more brilliant is their dominance in pubic education. It's an absolutely incredible combination of money laundering and indoctrination. You make union dues mandatory to be pulled from every teacher's salary; that money is used by the unions to stuff the campaign coffers of the elected officials who approve funding that gets back to the unions and back to the elected officials.

All while teaching our youth that the world is unfair, whitey and corporations are to blame, our country is a shit hole and their lives would be better if they just let the government do the heavy lifting for them.

• Like 2

Crap Throwing Clavin

They've pushed through environmental laws that have made the country's air and water cleaner.

That's all I've got, really.  

The Guy In Pants

They’ve successfully forced out of hiding, a myriad of people I wouldn’t have otherwise known existed; thereby solidifying my disgust and disdain for most people. 

It helps to keep me grounded with my expectations from people and the direction of the world. 

Thanks douche bags. 

• Like 1

Well, they brought us the normalization of violent political riots, they restored our foreign policy of perma-wars, instituted a new laissez faire immigration system, they brought back inflation, they ballooned federal deficit spending, they brought the media under control - and public education too, they brought us the Green New Deal, Wokeness, Critical Race Theory, and a Rainbow coalition of Gooks, Spooks, and child molesters. 

They also brought us closer, really much closer to China. They called for regime change in Ukraine, Russia, Israel, Texas, and Florida. They fixed our stupid election processes, making it much easier for politicians to feel the will of the American people.

They brought upwards of 30 million “newcomers” to America from over 125 other countries. They allowed the Mexican cartels to run our southern border which freed up thousands of Immigration officials to do other more important tasks, like providing money, food, shelter, cell phones, Medicare, and transportation to housing across the breadth and height of America. 

They taught us that Orange Man is bad and remains a threat to our democracy, so he has to be locked up and have sternly warned us about the evils of his “Ultra MAGA” supporters. 

They even dragged out Katie Couric to deliver an update to the much heralded iconic talking points of Hillary’s “Basket full of Deplorables” rant in an effort to close ranks with the waning - yet still influential Clinton apparatchiks. 

Those are not insignificant accomplishments my friends. Frankly I never thought I would see most of them in my lifetime. 

Edited by Nanker
  • Sad 2
  • Cheers 1

RochesterRob
On 4/15/2024 at 10:53 AM, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

They've pushed through environmental laws that have made the country's air and water cleaner.

That's all I've got, really.  

Ironic though that the EPA happened on Nixon's watch.