Alaska Darin
Just now, SquirminThurman said:

Cole Bishop - S solid pick

Poyer's direct replacement.

• Like 3
  • Cheers 2

Fansince88
Just now, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

Anyone actually going to unlock the Cole Bishop thread?

Just one question. Just got to my daughters in Delaware from Florida. Took us 95 to DC and across the Chesapeake bay bridge in Maryland. How in Gods name do you travel that city every day?? 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Crap Throwing Clavin
1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

Just one question. Just got to my daughters in Delaware from Florida. Took us 95 to DC and across the Chesapeake bay bridge in Maryland. How in Gods name do you travel that city every day?? 

I haven't left the house in some seven years.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Fansince88
7 minutes ago, Crap Throwing Clavin said:

I haven't left the house in some seven years.

That would help!

bdutton

Watched Keon Coleman highlight video.  He is slow, doesn't run good routes, is big and can come down with well thrown contested catches. 

He is Gabe Davis 2.0.

🥱

Alaska Darin
3 minutes ago, bdutton said:

Watched Keon Coleman highlight video.  He is slow, doesn't run good routes, is big and can come down with well thrown contested catches. 

He is Gabe Davis 2.0.

🥱

Dan Orlovsky said he runs excellent routes and has very good feet.  The knock on him is deep separation, which is not super important when you're twice the size of most corners.

• Like 1
  • Wow 1

Uncle Joe
4 minutes ago, bdutton said:

He is Gabe Davis 2.0.

🥱

I'm ok with 2.0 if he is better at catching the ball. Gabe's Achilles heal was his drops.

• Like 2

bdutton
Just now, Uncle Joe said:

I'm ok with 2.0 if he is better at catching the ball. Gabe's Achilles heal was his drops.

Gabe was a decent number 2.  We need a number 1 to replace Diggs.  We still have a deep hole to fill.

• Cheers 1

SquirminThurman

Gross that the Eagles got two of the three best CBs in this draft pretty much just sitting still and letting the draft come to them. DB was their weakness and they addressed it well.

Including Cooper DeJean and Cole Bishop who were both just drafted, did the number of white guys in NFL defensive backfields just triple? I'm struggling to come up with anyone else other than Harrison Smith.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1